Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Spurs looking good.

The interesting thing about Spurs is Tim Sherwood''s rather raw, but passionate belief in his players and the game of football in general. He believes that it is entertainment and isn''t too scared to get on with it. A positive attitude.

He reminds me very much of Paul Lambert, especially in the sense that he will use the squad and change the side depending on the opposition, without losing the attacking ethos. He''ll get it wrong from time to time of course and Spurs may get seduced to go with a big name, but I find their overall attitude very refreshing.

If only we had that. :(

I imagine the approach wi''ll be same as usual-play for the point!! You never know though he may have been given an ultimatum by the board in that if you take us down your gone in the summer-a great motivator! Although I have a suspicion he was given the managers job with one eye on the "if we get relegated he''s the man to get us back up" situation in mind.

There is no way the club could keep Hughton if - or should I say when - we''re relegated. There would be a riot!

Hughton is in the same category as Holloway, Warnock etc in that there''s a good chance they''ll get you up, but they aren''t going to progress the club beyond that. Hughton knows this will almost certainly be the last job he''ll have in the PL.

Won''t be surprised in the slightest if we draw or better against Spurs at home, it seems to be the NCFC way to play better against those that are deemed ''superior'' to us. Imagine Sherwood doing a decent job at Spurs but getting let go by Levy in the summer ala Di Matteo at

Chelsea.... Norwich old boy for a very likely vacant job here at the end of the season?