Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

It's getting worse

I agree with Skippdog, a Stoke win would be a good thing. Yeah, Swansea did well in the derby but it''ll be a big ask for a rookie like Garry Monk to keep them clear of danger. Swansea are in it as much as we are, so a Stoke win tonight would be very welcome

For some reason people do not seem to have grasped how tight it is in respect of the bottom TEN sides. In reality there is no bad result in the Stoke v Swansea game. There will be many more fixture like this between now and the end of the season.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A PRO HUGHTON POST BUT AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT THE CURRENT SITUATION IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE......

My main concern is the Fulham result as they''re actually below us. Can''t afford a win for them and a point would even be big for them against Liverpool. Come on Liverpool! Bloody Kolo is like their version of Doherty. Liability!

[quote user="Alex "]I agree with Skippdog, a Stoke win would be a good thing. Yeah, Swansea did well in the derby but it''ll be a big ask for a rookie like Garry Monk to keep them clear of danger. Swansea are in it as much as we are, so a Stoke win tonight would be very welcome[/quote]

Yeah Garry Monks got no chance of keeping them up, especially with only 4 points in the two games he''s been in charge, which is rubbish compared to us who have 8points in the last two games!!!

Haha Mr45 - you couldn''t even post that without getting a dig in at old ''ootun could you? Still, you got to hand it to him - he don''t half deserve some credit for getting ''8 points from the last 2 games''...

Good luck to Mr Monk but it''ll take more than (a good) 4 points against Cardiff and Stoke to convince me they''ve fully turned the corner.

Yeah off that really pathetic Cardiff team that''s rubbish!!! You mean the same team who beat us recently??? I''m only joking pal as we were unlucky, Fer broke a mirror, as they drove past that magpie etc etc. Let''s just sit tight everyone as it''s all going to come good soon anyway and we''ve got a 12point cushion on the bottom three. Don''t you find it a tad worrying that teams around us are picking up equal or better points and at the time when it really really really matters???? When was the last time a team playing as woeful as us at this stage stayed up? Hopefully your answer will at least give me a little bit of cause for optimism. Also picture this...... us playing away at bornemouth as palace and hull battle it out in the premier that day. does that paint a pretty picture for you???