Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Would all posters who have decided......

.....we are already relegated please leave the building, unless they can provide proof of their qualifications as clairvoyants or time travellers. Any rumours of our demise are premature and without foundation, especially as the team are still in fighting for their right to play in this division.

Thank you.

Even though after last night I was just about sure we are doomed.........no I am thinking....win our next game and we will be in mid table...plus when I look back on those last three performances I am also thinking surely our luck must change!!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Your behaving like a child who feels unloved![/quote]

No, actually its a response to the irritation I have in reading posts by two or three posters who are posting as if we have already been relegated. We have not been.

Prescience and an experienced Yella''s sense of having been here before.

On several occasions over the years, wether it was Coventry playing at Everton and winning 4-0 after the season had finished, Robert Chase in 1995, needing a point at Craven Cottage, The Valley, we''ve had our share.

Last night after the final whistle I hung around to applaud the players - after all it wasn''t their fault the manager and the Chuckle Brothers had decided to put on their Clown Shoes- and for the first time I really thought they looked completely crestfallen, deflated, a busted flush, call it what you will.

With tactical ---- ups like last night the players need a lift, a renewed sense of belief and more importantly belief in the management team.

Regrettably I just can''t see The Board doing what''s necessary and arguably the window for making a change has long since passed.

No, actually its a response to the irritation I have in reading posts by two or three posters who are posting as if we have already been relegated. We have not been.

I feel the same, but why do you start new threads about it when there are so so man threads already where you child express your view?

Agree with LDC, Some on here may think we''re going down but you can''t say ''we''re down'' , just say ''i think we''re going down'' its not too hard is it?

There would only be four or five posters left and the only threads would be started by LDC and Jas the Barclay King.

May as well delete the forum.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Even though after last night I was just about sure we are doomed.........no I am thinking....win our next game and we will be in mid table...plus when I look back on those last three performances I am also thinking surely our luck must change!![/quote]What on earth has luck got to do with this Mark ? Last night was all about missed chances; one of them was a sitter. That and poor goalkeeping. And ridiculous substitutions.The Cardiff loss was about suicidal defending and failure (again ) to take first half chances.And so on. In the same way the point v Man Citeh was not good luck either. It was excellent play.Luck does not come into it. I know it''s a cliché, but you make your own luck.

[quote user="Vanwink"]No, actually its a response to the irritation I have in reading posts by two or three posters who are posting as if we have already been relegated. We have not been.

I feel the same, but why do you start new threads about it when there are so so man threads already where you child express your view?[/quote]

Although i''m not sure why i''m sticking up for LDC so much this week, perhaps its just the injustice on here, But how many threads have you seen about the same bl00dy thing on here today, yet as you are a hughton outer I''m revel in those threads. I don''t understand why we can''t just have a hughton out thread where people can just put their routine thoughts on there, instead of thinking ''today his hair is a little more grey, best make a thread about it'' (that''s not having a go at you btw, just the number of threads about the same thing)

Just think of the satisfaction all those fans who think we are going down will get IF we do go !! But don''t worry there are still a few of us who think we will be OK .There is not a lot us supporters can do , other than support the team so lets just go with the flow and come what may we will all still be NORWICH FANS next season !!

true reggie, you make your own luck. If we had put away 1 of those glorious chances we would be where west ham are now, hammers fans happy. The fact is we didn''t, at least we''ll beat spurs

Although i''m not sure why i''m sticking up for LDC so much this week, perhaps its just the injustice on here, But how many threads have you seen about the same bl00dy thing on here today, yet as you are a hughton outer I''m revel in those threads. I don''t understand why we can''t just have a hughton out thread where people can just put their routine thoughts on there, instead of thinking ''today his hair is a little more grey, best make a thread about it'' (that''s not having a go at you btw, just the number of threads about the same thing)

I was a Hughton outer last season way before all these Jonny come Latleys. That''s not because I dislike Hughton but because I felt we were not doing as well as we should have been under his management. I don''t care who is our manager, all I am interested in is my club. I actually believe that he has now got us playing better football than we were last season and in that respect am content with him, my judgement will come at the end of the season Viv a vis our finishing position.

What really gets me is it has all become about him, it''s not, it''s about our club. I am not interested in the personalities involved. I share LDCs and your frustration but just get very irritated when LDC regularly starts threads saying exactly the same thing. It''s irritating when the Hughton outers do it and it''s equally irritating when LDC does it!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]true reggie, you make your own luck. If we had put away 1 of those glorious chances we would be where west ham are now, hammers fans happy. The fact is we didn''t, at least we''ll beat spurs[/quote] If we had put away 1 of those glorious chances we would have lost 2-1 , as for beating Spurs , keep kidding yourself  its clearly better than facing up to reality .

Why do some posters (mainly those who support Hughton) seem to think that those desperate for a change will take delight in the club being relegated? Surely people understand that it is the fear of relegation that is driving this opinion in the first place. Hughton outers feel like the have ''The Cassandra complex''. To twist it into a bizarre idea that its all about them being right and being able to say I told you so is just weird...

Noone wants relegation, theyd rather be proven wrong and the club turn it around. Contrary to what some would have you believe, those who want a managerial change do so because they love the club as well and want change in order to save it. But to some, calling for a change they feel will benefit the club is not supporting the club. You only support the club if you praise them, criticism is nothing more than a lack of loyalty

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="mrs miggins"]true reggie, you make your own luck. If we had put away 1 of those glorious chances we would be where west ham are now, hammers fans happy. The fact is we didn''t, at least we''ll beat spurs[/quote] If we had put away 1 of those glorious chances we would have lost 2-1 , as for beating Spurs , keep kidding yourself  its clearly better than facing up to reality .[/quote]

Don''t be so defeatist. Points can come from anywhere

Would all fans who think a manager who takes off his biggest threat to the opposition is the best thing for us...........please put their head into a deep deep bucket of water and remain in that position until Norwich next score TWO goals and win the game (won''t be long folks as it''s all bound to click soon) also they can take heart in the 10 game unbeaten run. also would all fans who think it''s acceptable to blame fans for the lack of goals,points,whilst defending the manager please call themselves LDC and continue clapping. Much appreciated Mr c. Hughton Ni number DB231482A signing day Tuesday 10.15 ipswich jobcentre.