Sign in to follow this  
Big A

Just Not Fair

What the hell have we done to deserve that. We were awesome today and totally on top 2nd half. Thats not football!!

Maybe it just isn''t meant to be, Just so unfair!

you know now how albion felt versus

you

portsmouth

southampton away

palace

and many other games

im sure southampton will go down i hate their guts! its up to the 3 promoted teams really

because our defence is c***...... proves we are worse then southampton!

"if we cant we cant be norwich then we dont deserve to be here"

Exactly same for us (replacing norwich with southampton of course)

were down..... down and out........

I agree we were superb in the second half but we paid the price of not getting that goal.  I was surprised Nigel took hucks off so early I know he not 100% but he is our major threat, any thoughts?

We are NOT down!!!!!! and i don''t think we were overly defensive in our tactics 2nd half. If you watched the match you''ll see that Charlton was our most attacking player for the last 10 minutes!!!!!! Some people just seem to blame worthy for EVERYTHING, its getting boring

Leon was remarkable today. Turned the defenders inside out all game!!

[quote]We are NOT down!!!!!! and i don''t think we were overly defensive in our tactics 2nd half. If you watched the match you''ll see that Charlton was our most attacking player for the last 10 minutes!!!!!! ...[/quote]

Precisely. Would he be your choice for our most attacking player?

[quote]We are NOT down!!!!!! and i don''t think we were overly defensive in our tactics 2nd half. If you watched the match you''ll see that Charlton was our most attacking player for the last 10 minutes!!!!!! ...[/quote]

yes, but we cant still score 3 goals and come away with nothing, it just doesnt work like that

OUR DEFENCE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH GOT THIS LEAGUE

we are only a point behind. Soton and WBA are unlikely to win seeing as they have arsenal/United and United to face. We are one point behind palace so 2 wins could still do it

I have to admit, I never believed we had the easiest run of fixtures out of the four clubs.Everyone has been saying that Birmingham and Fulham have nothing to play for, so what happened to pride? Even if we get something from Birmingham, after today it has been proven that we cannot get a win away from home in this league.

But come to think of it, our first win this year was against Southampton (pushed us out of the relegation zone, didn''t it?) Maybe this will be our last defeat, and end up seeing us out of the zone...

Still too many thoughts running through my head.

[quote]What the hell have we done to deserve that. We were awesome today and totally on top 2nd half. Thats not football!! Maybe it just isn''t meant to be, Just so unfair![/quote]

Sadly Southampton did to us today what we did against Newcastle and Charlton and that is to keep playing after the 90 minutes is up.

I don''t blame Worthy for everything, but he must take the blame for leaving Francis on the pitch as his performance today was appalling.  We needed players out there today who would fight for every ball, such as McKenzie ,but Francis didn''t even turn up at the match.

Everyone is gutted by todays result but.................

Lets not be negative.. No way are we down yet. If we win next week and Palace and Soton draw and WBA only pick up two points from Monday and next Sat ( which is unlikely) we will go into the Fulham game needing to win our game to stay up regardless of what anyone else does.

Even if one of Palace or Soton win, we are still in with a chance if we win next week.

Keep the faith. Its not over til the last ball is kicked.

It was totally unfair. We didn''t deserve to lose and but for a couple of superb saves by Niemi, we wouldn''t have. A draw would have been the fair result as our defences were just as bad as each others.Gutted!