Sign in to follow this  
mel0

We keep being told it's too late to make a change

Doesn''t seem to be working out too badly for Swansea does it? 4 points from 2 games all against rivals. By all accounts Laudrup had started to shackle them and play defensively and now they''re back to their old selves.

I''m sure all Sunderland fans were glad to have change with 7 games remaining last season. Highly doubt they would have gained 9 points without the boost of Di Canio.

So why can we not be bold?

[quote user="iwansnorwich"]Doesn''t seem to be working out too badly for Swansea does it? 4 points from 2 games all against rivals. By all accounts Laudrup had started to shackle them and play defensively and now they''re back to their old selves.

I''m sure all Sunderland fans were glad to have change with 7 games remaining last season. Highly doubt they would have gained 9 points without the boost of Di Canio.

So why can we not be bold?[/quote]

Agreed

I would seriously give up waiting for Hughton to get the bullet if i were you me old mucker - it''s obvious he''s here to the end of the season come what may so you and the rest that make these posts need to let it go, you''re wasting your time clinging on to something that just isn''t going to happen!

I''m with you brethren!! Some people say "there''s not been a clear tipping point under *#*#*** (even his name infuriates me now) BUT there''s been plenty Fulham X2, 10man ''ull, Cardiff X2, LUTON, man city drubbing (complete no show) west ham (u know when he took off our top goal scorer to replace him with a has been and a useless one at that), the fact we could of gone down last season barr two teams already finishing their seasons. But let''s all see how far McNicey let''s it go and then he can do one along with *#*#*#*. Also then Delia will get it aswell (as much as it will hurt her number 1 fan in the universe Nutty Nigel)

[quote user="ricardo"]Who has told us?Keyboard warriors?Certainly nothing from McNally or the board.[/quote]

To be fair Ricardo we don''t hear anything from McNicey these days. How lucky is that bloke idolised by fewer and fewer fans every game that goes by. He made ONE good decision Lambert and in turn lambert got us promoted, cleared the club''s debt. I bet nicey couldn''t believe his luck. However he''s lived on that 2 seasons past its sell by dateand now WHEN ITS NEEDED MOST nothing from him, not a peep also first sign of a sticky situation and boo hoo he storms off twitter LOL McNasty my backside more like McMuppet

Course I do miggy I like you, how could anyone not like someone who patrols the board mentioning nothing about the subject of the thread, posting hahahalarious one liners. It''s a football forum not a place for teenage little girls to throw strops on. Anyway take care miggy mate x

[quote user="mrs miggins"]i don''t think you like me at all[/quote]

Blimey, it''s that bovine, cud chomping, complacent Mrs Miggins again. I had my run in with you after shight night last night so on that happy note .... good night.

Don''t be silly Miggy, to not like you would mean I''d of had to give you a second thought at some point, however and sorry to be rude I wouldn''t. This is a football forum to talk about Norwich, football and all things associated. Have you ever tried to go out and find real friend or real people to talk to?? Instead of trying to latch onto every subject on here in the small hope that somebody might abuse you so that you have something "really exciting" to think about when you get up tomorrow morning!! Do you think it''s a good or bad idea to switch manager with 12 weeks to go Miggy??? I can''t wait to read your reply cheers

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"][quote user="ricardo"]Who has told us?

Keyboard warriors?

Certainly nothing from McNally or the board.
[/quote] To be fair Ricardo we don''t hear anything from McNicey these days. How lucky is that bloke idolised by fewer and fewer fans every game that goes by. He made ONE good decision Lambert and in turn lambert got us promoted, cleared the club''s debt. I bet nicey couldn''t believe his luck. However he''s lived on that 2 seasons past its sell by dateand now WHEN ITS NEEDED MOST nothing from him, not a peep also first sign of a sticky situation and boo hoo he storms off twitter LOL McNasty my backside more like McMuppet[/quote]

P45, I take it you are saying there that is was Lambert who cleared the club''s debt, I think you will find that it was Hoots by keeping us up last season, just saying [:)]

I missed Hughton whispering in Lambert ear through the league1, championship and 1st premier league season. After the first season (under lambert) then no matter where we finished in the league including bottom the debt would of been cleared then there''s the parachute payments. So I''m 95% sure it''s Lambert not coco the clown.

Just sayin

It''s not too late to change the manager. History is littered with clubs who''ve done just that in Feb/Mar. In some cases it''s been successful. In others no. It is, as many of us have been saying for weeks now, a gamble.Except, that it is fast not becoming a gamble at all. I believe that with Hughton in charge we are going to be relegated. Everything points to that scenario. Under a new man we may survive. Or we may go down, but at least it''s giving us a chance.It all rather depends on what the board feel, and whether they have the balls to act at this late stage.I lost faith in, and patience with CH months ago. But, that matters not a jot. All that matters is what DM, DS, MWJ etc think. I''m not saying it''s probable, but do not assume there will not be a change. Another no-show v Spurs and humiliation to Lambert''s Villa, and do not be surprised if the board act.