Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Appoint Neil Adams..

Remember Wolves the other season, no get someone in with experience even if it is a short term contract with a bonus for keeping us up. There are plenty of unemployed managers out there who could give us a short term bounce even Jol and Warnock

[quote user="Hughton Out ASAP"]As a temporary measure, put Neil in charge of the first team. He must have more idea than the clown.[/quote]

That''s probably what Wolves thought when they appointed Terry Connor, and look where they are now. If Hughton goes, we need a quality replacement lined up, not an untried youth team coach. By all means get him involved with the first team, but not as manager.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Remember Wolves the other season, no get someone in with experience even if it is a short term contract with a bonus for keeping us up. There are plenty of unemployed managers out there who could give us a short term bounce even Jol and Warnock[/quote]

You beat me to it ;)

100 % agree, He would rally the crowd given the fact he is not "Hughton"I would rather go down having a go under him than scraping some draws while a win is there for the taking and falling just short.Clueless Chris has not quite finished destroying the club yet, I am sure a substitution treat awaits in the final games to seal our relegation. From 61 Subs this season we have not had a single goal or assist. He is an absolute liability!

Would a Malky/Adams/Hucks combo in the summer be a good move? Would they be able to convince the players to stay if we are relegated?

I for one would not like a temp manager now, but the time might come of we don''t get the results needed in the next four games.

Adams might be a longer term solution as part of a managerial team, but I agree that we need one of the more experienced as a caretaker. Warnock would be perfect.

I''d certainly promote Adams in the long term 1st team coach/No 2 etc.  
In the short term until end of season. I wouldn''t grumble at Colin if I''m honest.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]Adams might be a longer term solution as part of a managerial team, but I agree that we need one of the more experienced as a caretaker. Warnock would be perfect.[/quote]
SNAP!

Sorry I cant agree with Warnock,  simply not up to prem standard,  good champs manager but no more.

Need to be careful we dont hire a dud in our haste to ditch the dishwater.

He couldn''t possibly do any worse as we don''t score, we let silly goals in and would be a cheap option or if McNicey''s worries about upsetting his little hooty maybe he could make Adams number 2 or assistant coach or give him a " Director of goals" all he would have to do is get the players in for 6 hours a week shooting practise, it certainly looks like it would come as a shock to the players tho, to have shooting practise sessions What a novel idea hey????

This would need a radical rethink by our gutless board for this to happen.........and they''re incapable of doing that.

WOAHH that''s a ridiculous suggestion (apparently) "we are much better off with coco, cos it''s all gonna come good soon" bloody needs to be soon doesn''t it?? Also Adams must have failed at every task put in front of him or at least you''d think so after listening to some on here