Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Yobo Recalled

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26158300To his national team on 5th March for a friendly( Aston Villa v Norwich) 2nd March(Norwich v Stoke) 8th MarchBet he gets injured.Seems silly to me.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26158300To his national team on 5th March for a friendly( Aston Villa v Norwich) 2nd March(Norwich v Stoke) 8th MarchBet he gets injured.Seems silly to me.

[/quote]I wonder what the chances are of him picking up a knock in the Villa game, not being available, then making a Lazarus style recovery?

Its why he came here, to get himself in teh spotlight for a national recall aimed at going to brazil...

Can only keep fingers crossed he stays fit and decides to catch the first flight back

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Its why he came here, to get himself in teh spotlight for a national recall aimed at going to brazil...

Can only keep fingers crossed he stays fit and decides to catch the first flight back

[/quote]Knowing our luck...

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]Thought you meant he''s been recalled by fenerbache.[/quote]

Whoops should have made my title clearer.
[/quote]

you knew what you were doing...

you''d never see me start a thread with an ambiguos title....

Let''s hope he stays injury free as in the main i''ve been impressed with how he''s slotted in, especially given he''s not been playing regular games for his parent club of late. Looks to be an astute signing by Hughton so far.

Alex Ferguson used to stop some of his players playing in friendlies...

I am sure we can do the same..

Expect Joseph to be "Injured" in the run up to the  Villa game before passing a late fitness test on the day of the match....

I doubt he would risk doing that when he stated he''s coming here in the hope of being selected for Brazil, also fergie didn''t like being told no, unlike coco who would say " course you can go, take 2 weeks holiday seen as your there"

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Alex Ferguson used to stop some of his players playing in friendlies...

I am sure we can do the same..

Expect Joseph to be "Injured" in the run up to the  Villa game before passing a late fitness test on the day of the match....

[/quote]Alex Ferguson scared the crap out of the FA as well as most other people. Our FA were scared to do anything against him. HE knew he could pull players out and no one would touch him. Hughton doesn''t really have the same stature or fearsome nature. If we were to do it then we would likely end up with a FIFA fine or such and in big trouble....