Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Who will score

Well I wish this was for fun but it proberbly a bit more serious now,all you have to do is name who will score our next goal and against who.I will start the ball rolling with Elmander,Spurs.Now you know I have not a clue what I am talking about.

Coco comes out after the game and says " I was hoping for a 0-0 ideally to celebrate my 4 year extension, with an option of a further 2 years, but we were on top for 10 minute intervals and Bournemouth have an excellent squad so we can''t expect to compete with these teams week in week out" as the cameraman pans round to a picture of Morty holding a banner saying " what do you expect fans, we don''t have the money to compete" as 5 people seated with him are pointing to the banner also and nodding. ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ruddy... on the volley.. from 96 yards...[/quote]

No joke that happened on my footy manager this season, in the last minute of the FA Cup final to equalize after being 3-0 down when I won 4-3! I swear the game just fixed that one for me.

Shame we have to cope with real life football where it simply won''t happen!

I would imagine that at this rate, as Solpian says, it''s probably just as likely to be an own goal (will probably have to be!)