Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

When will the crowd turn?

Tilly

" Hughton has a history since he arrived of draining strikers of their confidence"

Are you seriously suggesting that the reason we didn''t score on Tuesday was because as some sort of vampire Hughton has drained our players of confidence, my god we had just drawn against the champions, what more confidence do they need.

Now for facts rather than mystical babbling, Snoddy missed his goal because he failed to take a touch to get the ball under control before he shot! Hooper hit the ball near side instead of going across the goal, Tettey hit a great shot which got blocked..........wooooooo Hughton obviously had a mystical influence on those decisions and outcomes.

Then of course Ruddy, having played a really great game amazingly fluffs a cross, again the mystical powers of Hughton at work.

You are talking nonsense Tilly, if you are going to deride CH make a decent case!!

Vanwink I''ve edited it for you......Now for facts rather than mystical babbling, Snoddy missed his goal (again like most times this season) because he failed to take a touch to get the ball under control before he shot! Hooper hit the ball near side instead of going across the goal (again he missed like lots of times this season), Tettey hit a great shot which got blocked (so it didn''t go in again).......

Wow it makes you wonder if coco is making them practise their shooting and if he is then why isn''t it working week after week, game after game 2 seasons ago with what everyone would agree was a weaker team we scored for fun and I PERSONALLY felt we could score against anyone, yet NOW we either DONT score or SCORE 1 at the most barr 3 whole games... so please vanwink why do you think this is????????

Wow it makes you wonder if coco is making them practise their shooting and if he is then why isn''t it working week after week, game after game 2 seasons ago with what everyone would agree was a weaker team we scored for fun and I PERSONALLY felt we could score against anyone, yet NOW we either DONT score or SCORE 1 at the most barr 3 whole games... so please vanwink why do you think this is????????

Ah so your actually still grieving for lambert.

You do remind me of somebody else lol!

Fantastic reply and well thought out response VW. However grieving NO missing the fun,entertaining football + the goals + the harmony squad and fans. But I''m guessing you don''t miss it? Also that you enjoy watching it on your stream as surely nobody could enjoy watching it and paying for the "privilege" as I certainly bloody don''t!!! But each to their own and all that.

I thought this was a great idea for a protest; going badly turn you back on the pitch and stay silent - now, who will go first??

Interestingly, the commentator on Tuesday said he thought we''d been unlucky over the last few games. And I''m pretty sure he wasn''t a Norwich fan.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Jimbo and P45.  My reasoning is clear to anyone open minded enough or intelligent enough to take it in.  

[/quote]One win in god knows how many games.  Improved performances yield a draw and 2 defeats.  Very worrying indeed if you ask me.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Interestingly, the commentator on Tuesday said he thought we''d been unlucky over the last few games. And I''m pretty sure he wasn''t a Norwich fan.[/quote]I suppose it makes up for the fluke results against Newcastle and West Brom.  I don''t buy into this ''unlucky'' malarkey, we don''t score many goals, and if we do get a goal we sit on it. Concede 4 in 3 games and we have probably lost at least a couple of them.

Hughtons P45.2 wrote the following post at 13/02/2014 9:12 PM:

Fantastic reply and well thought out response VW. However grieving NO missing the fun,entertaining football + the goals + the harmony squad and fans. But I''m guessing you don''t miss it? Also that you enjoy watching it on your stream as surely nobody could enjoy watching it and paying for the "privilege" as I certainly bloody don''t!!! But each to their own and all

You make a lot of assumptions about people with little or no knowledge.

That''s why there is no substance to your posts,

Course VW- that''s fair enough your entitled to enjoy watching rubbish!! So just to be clear you didn''t like watching goals,attacking football and having the belief we could score against anyone?? Fair play to you and now I can see why you want him here!! Cheers

VW doesn''t really want him here, like a lot of us. But ranting endlessly is not going to get rid of him.

When will the crowd turn?

That could be a fantastic suggestion. Think how much publicity it would get if our crowd turned their backs on Hughton like t he posnan type thing.

If a group did it, I''m sure it would catch on and would definitely get media attention. Might be a peaceful way for ordinary fans to show how they feel about Hughton without booing players.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now then Winky I thought I did contribute by providing a few facts i.e. 1 point off the bottom three with a goal difference 7 goals worse than the team in 18th spot. Facts Winky facts as opposed to the ramblings of Lakey.[/quote]

Ramblings?  Because I choose to see positive signs in recent games?  Some of you don''t want to see anything positive because you are too set in your anti-Hughton stance. Instead of reacting to what is actually happening you just focus on things that support your entrenched position.

To score goals we need our outfield play to be good.  In the last three games it has been good.  We now need to turn that good outfield play into goals. You can go on about stats from the last 10, 20 or 30 games - it doesn''t matter. What matters is now - and now we  are beginning to look consistently strong in performance. All that is required is the strikers to find their goal touch. 

Also "now we  are beginning to look consistently strong in performance"

Just like we''ve consistently failed to score enough goals, is that what you mean LDC?? Or does consistency only matter when you wish it to???

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]LDC " Instead of reacting to what is actually happening" lol the irony[/quote]If you don''t care about any improvements that there may be in our teamwork and performances then you are just a trouble maker, not a fan.  To get the goals we need we have to play well - and we are playing well - to the extent that we should have scored a few against WHam.  We are very close to getting it right on the pitch - three games where we have impressed with our team play, if we keep going like that the strikers will score those goals that we need.

Well that''s great then ldc thank god, but just for clarity do you mean we''re closer to clicking than the last time you said we were soon to click or closer than the time before that or the one before Just so I know roughly which year it''s going to be. Or will there be no answer like normal when you are asked these things??

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Well that''s great then ldc thank god, but just for clarity do you mean we''re closer to clicking than the last time you said we were soon to click or closer than the time before that or the one before Just so I know roughly which year it''s going to be. Or will there be no answer like normal when you are asked these things??[/quote]I have explained myself  many times. You will twist whatever I say so there is little point in me answering you. You are nothing more than a stirrer. Trouble maker. A leech that attaches itself to something it can feed off for its own well being. A selfish, narrow minded troll.  No doubt you are some other poster hiding behind a new account - well, you make yourself look worse every time you post.  Well done. 

So that''s a no then LDC, so you tell people it''s all gonna be ok, we''re turning the corner etc but when asked why do you think this you have no answer and then resort to name calling etc etc. Well done Ldc very grown up.