Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

I'm a believer

I''m a believer, that''s why I''m not content with the way things are, let me explain.

I truly believe that NCFC has on its books some very talented players. Players who have the capability to progress & train on. Players who can win games in the EPL with a brand of football which is entertaining & good to watch.

That''s why I''m not content with the current management team. I know these players are better than that.

I''m not talking about personality or annoying foibles, purely getting our players, who I believe in, to do their best.

What I can''t understand is the logic of those who are content with the status quo, have you no belief in our players? Do you not think they are better than this? Your stance of accepting this current situation is tantamount to saying ''the players are crap, what do you expect, we are in the EPL''

Have some faith in your hearts that our boys are better players than we''ve seen recently, be a believer & demand that we change to a management team who believes in the players too.

How are they expected to perform at their best when the manager doesn''t believe in them, and you my friends are guilty of compounding the error!

I know what you mean, our board/ management are making a balls up of potentially our best ever chance to be a sustainable premiership club. Hopefully some inspiration will come from somewhere and we can drag ourselves out of this. Even nicer, imagine the bottom 4 lost the rest of their games and we could stay up on 25 points :D