Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Is there any right or wrong, or only a choice to be made by the board?

Why do people think that changing a manager will improve things?

Why do people think not changing a manager will change things?

We are in an unsatisfactory situation by the fans and probably boards standards, surely we knew we would be in a dog fight this year!

Nutty and others are right that you are never guaranteed to have a successful manager and in the same way can you say Hughton is what you are happy with?

There are never wrong choices, only choices, as I have said no one has a crystal ball to say what might happen if we don’t change or do change also no one can say I told you so if we do or don’t change as you can’t see what would have happened had you not made the change!

The real question the fans and board can ask themselves is, are we happy?

Given we have had three seasons in the top flight, ahead of plan and cleared the debt while spending 30 million on players, the board must be over the moon! As should we!

Relegation would be a big hit, but one which should be accepted if it happens. We have no god given right to be in this division, only the best 17 teams through the season will stay up!

I don’t think anyone is right or wrong, there is no black or white here, you are not in an Hughton in or out camp and MacNally or the board do not deserve any criticism for their part…….they made their choice to stick with Hughton and that fine with me, I don’t agree with them but they are in charge and certainly do a better job than I could.

Look at Palace, it proves changing managers is the answer. No it doesn''t, look at Fulham.

Look at West Ham it proves sticking with your manager is the answer. No it doesn''t, look at NCFC.

[:D]Nothing to see here, move along.

And everyone starts wetting their knickers because Talksport Have a super computer that has predicted the table at the final Saturday of the season,

[quote user="ricardo"]Look at Palace, it proves changing managers is the answer. No it doesn''t, look at Fulham.

Look at West Ham it proves sticking with your manager is the answer. No it doesn''t, look at NCFC.

[:D]Nothing to see here, move along.

[/quote]

Yes, west ham have stuck with their manager and are 10th and now the least likely to get relegated, But just because people are panicking about NCFC doesn''t mean that NCFC are doing badly. If we had scored one of those glorious chances we would be where west ham are. I can understand sacking the manager if we look like a relegated with players who should be doing better, but thats not norwich city. The time where sacking the manager has worked this season was when sunderland sacked di canio. People who say ''sunderland sacked di canio and now look where they are, we should do the same'' are mental. Di canio was sacked after not winning a single game, was having a go at players as well as fans, he deserved to be sacked, he didn''t get anything out of that squad.

The board can do what they like, it''s their job. I can understand why some people want hughton out, but personally think it would be very harsh. Although the RVW signing looks like a flop at this moment and everyone is saying it in norwich and on match of the day, people don''t half like to moan. Cardiff paid £9m for Cornelius and he hasn''t even scored a goal. (would also like to point out that the bottom 4 have all changed their manager)