Sign in to follow this  
dean

Hughton Out facebook page

Someone may have mentioned this before. I can''t be bothered to check.

But I noticed a Hughton Out facebook page, which I, of course, liked - which has nearly 800 likes.

Won''t make a jot of difference. But may give folks on here a different place to additionally, let off some steam. Without his fan club shouting you down every time.

https://www.facebook.com/HughtonOut

[quote user="splutcho"]Jesus, grow up.[/quote]

I''m so sorry for wasting your time with my immaturity. It can''t have been at all obvious what this post referred to from the title. No wonder you had to click on it and comment.

Not like there would anyone on here interested in it either, hey!?

Muppet.

[quote user="splutcho"]Jesus, grow up.[/quote]
Some people have way too much time on their hands.

so 27,000 fans at Carrow road and 800 Want Hughton out and like a page for it....

Here ends the debate that the "silent Majority" want him out....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so 27,000 fans at Carrow road and 800 Want Hughton out and like a page for it....

[/quote]
That''s a ridiculous skew on statistics Jas.
I want him out, and I have Facebook. I am however a bit too grown up to be joining these pages/groups, and have never had the inclination to look for such a group, so your presumption that the number of people who have liked a Facebook page being indicative of the true numbers who want him gone, is absolutely silly to say the least.
For example, there is an "I hate cancer" page with 130k likes. Now if you''re telling me that there are only 130k people in the world who hate cancer, because that''s the number signed up to the page, then I think you may be deluded. Same argument applies to your "only 800 people want rid of Hughton" debate.

Well said `kick it off`. Pretty much summarises what i was going to say.

800 likes on a page i''ve not even noticed existing (thus indicating it''s hardly been viral amongst NCFC fans) isn''t bad going, and is probably a 1/20 proportion of those who actually want Hughton gone.

Is there an "Unlike" option on this Fishbook poll??How do we know that 25,000 people haven''t seen it and of those only a small minority could be bothered or agreed enough to vote?800 likes is worthless without some context.I''m surprised people will dwell here for hours day after day and then cannot even be bothered to click a single button to register their feelings.I''m going to stop being apathetic when I can get round to it!

Course there''s a way to unlike it...... why don''t you start a........ I adore coco and he will take us to dizzy new heights (and the 10 game unbeaten run was fabytastical ) page and see if you get 800+ likes

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Course there''s a way to unlike it...... why don''t you start a........ I adore coco and he will take us to dizzy new heights (and the 10 game unbeaten run was fabytastical ) page and see if you get 800+ likes[/quote]Nope I just checked and there quite definitely isn''t.Seems to be run by a clown as a forum for people to take the p!$$ out the club.I''ll pass thank you very much, of course in this highly scientific poll my abstention will not be recorded as have none of the others.[img]http://www.stderr.de/funstuff/_pol_satire/iraqi_polling_form1.gif[/img]

On the contrary Zac, I believe people that are quite happy to persevere with coco are the ones taking the Michael also how little old norwich is just putting up with any old dross (as we''re a small club, limited funds so why aim high) that is the sort of things that people take the pee out of the club for. However other fans etc I couldn''t give a monkeys about BUT I find it astonishing that some of OUR OWN fans think that it''s all about to change "let''s just give him time, as we''re improving etc etc" I don''t think they realise what a precarious we''ve slumped to which would appear to be correct for the ''''bored'''' also as they didn''t adapt to the current situation in January when it was clear to most that things were not looking good. Then those around us strengthened and to be fair I would say it''s started to pay off for them all. So as they push on were left stationary with some STILL saying "time time give him time, it''s all going to be ok" time will tell AND I PROMISE I hope I''m wrong but I don''t see things rapidly improving anytime soon do you tho???

"CanaryOne"

Delia appointed a manager because of a facebook page . No wonder the clubs fucked .

What an idiotic overreaction. The team is struggling at the moment but the club is in the healthiest state for decades.

[quote user="Herman "]"CanaryOne"

Delia appointed a manager because of a facebook page . No wonder the clubs fucked .

What an idiotic overreaction. The team is struggling at the moment but the club is in the healthiest state for decades.[/quote]Give it another two seasons and we will be bottom of the Championship again , its having Delia owning the club that has always held it back . Christ she even reappointed Gunn after relegation  , totally hapless .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Take off the 2,400 visitors plus thousands who do not subscribe to Facebook and your provocative statistic would be very diluted.

Oh and by the way it now has over 940 likes.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 13/02/2014 4:53 PM:

jas the barclay king wrote:

Take off the 2,400 visitors plus thousands who do not subscribe to Facebook and your provocative statistic would be very diluted.

Oh and by the way it now has over 940 likes.

Can''t imagine any real City fans would be adding their names to the Scummers trying to destabilise our club, now would they?

Second favourites..... "that means nothing as we''re not the favourites so we will be fine" :)

Even when we were not fav 2nd fav etc we''ve been small odds for ages. But more importantly than what bookies think A LOT of fans who watch us at the ground viewing the whole of what''s going on can see it''s just not happening and we will know far more than a bookie will as they don''t watch us week in week out.

You really have to laugh when some our fans refer to fans deciding to voice their distain (and largely only online, rather than in the ground - which im amazed by given the rubbish being served up tactically)towards our useless manager as "destabilising our club" .

The one person destabilising the club more than anyone is is calamity Chris.

His negativity is breeding negativity. On the pitch and in the stands.

He is taking this club back down. Wake up some of you.

Also, Vanwink - I''m pretty sure scummers want Hughton to remain as Manager. Because he''s 5h1te is taking us back into their realm.