Sign in to follow this  
Hughtons P45.2

just seen on that facebook page

Someone has put that "allegedly Hughton has a big compensation clause if he is sacked whilst we are outside the bottom 3"

I could see him wanting that clause with him getting the boot from Newcastle whilst midtable I guess time will tell. If true it''s sods law that as the run in comes round were hovering above the bottom 3. I guess time will tell.

Yep, there''s sure to be loads of people who''ve seen Hughton''s contract. I''m surprised no-one''s mentioned it before. [:S]

Allegedly he has a tiny compensation clause so small it''s insignificant the sort of amount they could take out the tea money and still have enough left for a pint of milk.

Now you''re stuffed aren''t you P45mk2.Who to believe huh???Strewth give me strength....................................

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yep, there''s sure to be loads of people who''ve seen Hughton''s contract. I''m surprised no-one''s mentioned it before. [:S]
[/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong Lapp but didn''t we have a poster on here who has access to view staff contracts ?