Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

To the board

The last few years have been fantastic to be a Norwich supporter. You have done it in a sustainable way and are the envy of many other clubs.

Being in the PL is tough for of club of our finances and fashion but we are holding our own.

I would like to congratulate you on your decisions including keeping our manager and not following the PL trend of getting rid when the going get as tough. I believe as you obviously do that it is in the best interest of NCFC.

When we stay up , we won''t go down, please back our manager with every penny that you can as this league is the toughest in the world to stay in.

OTBC

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]The last few years have been fantastic to be a Norwich supporter. You have done it in a sustainable way and are the envy of many other clubs. Being in the PL is tough for of club of our finances and fashion but we are holding our own. I would like to congratulate you on your decisions including keeping our manager and not following the PL trend of getting rid when the going get as tough. I believe as you obviously do that it is in the best interest of NCFC. When we stay up , we won''t go down, please back our manager with every penny that you can as this league is the toughest in the world to stay in. OTBC[/quote]

You are so going to regret saying this.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]The last few years have been fantastic to be a Norwich supporter. You have done it in a sustainable way and are the envy of many other clubs.

Being in the PL is tough for of club of our finances and fashion but we are holding our own.

I would like to congratulate you on your decisions including keeping our manager and not following the PL trend of getting rid when the going get as tough. I believe as you obviously do that it is in the best interest of NCFC.

When we stay up , we won''t go down, please back our manager with every penny that you can as this league is the toughest in the world to stay in.

OTBC[/quote]
Without a hint of irony.

Go listen to the McNally interview. He speaks so much sense and says it better than I can..

He has pi55ed on so many peoples fireworks!! And I applaud him for it.

Get a grip all you pant wetters. We are punching above our weight and will stay up.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Go listen to the McNally interview. He speaks so much sense and says it better than I can..

He has pi55ed on so many peoples fireworks!! And I applaud him for it.

Get a grip all you pant wetters. We are punching above our weight and will stay up.[/quote]

I reckon you might actually be McNally himself. Might expsclain your trash you talk

it''s best not to upset the pantwetters KeepTF, although i did think mcnally conducted himself very well

-hears fans concerns

-said performances recently have been better but doesn''t count for anything if you can''t score

- would not say hughton''s (or his for that matter) job is safe

- disappointed for the fans and NCFC

can''t really argue with that. They only thing you can really say is that some people would/will want chris out sooner/soon