Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

I'd love it

I''d love it if we finally took our frustrations out on Villa. If that game things clicked, RVW banged in a hattrick and Hughton did the "Ruud Van Nistelrooy/Scott Brown" celebration (google them) in front of Lambert.

Wishful thinking as it''s Friday and Norwich can''t ruin my weekend :D

But in reality Hughton will spend the week talking up Villa, set us up to get a point, and we then lose two or three nil to a much more hungry Lambert.

Hughton will then spend the days after the game talking about how we need to start picking up points and strikers need to start taking the one or two chances that his negative tactics permit per match.

[quote user="dean"]But in reality Hughton will spend the week talking up Villa, set us up to get a point, and we then lose two or three nil to a much more hungry Lambert.

Hughton will then spend the days after the game talking about how we need to start picking up points and strikers need to start taking the one or two chances that his negative tactics permit per match.[/quote]Well done in trying to stamp out a cheerful thread[Y]