Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

The best fans in the country McNally says..

Yes we are. He says we need the same atmosphere for the last 6 home and away games as we had for the man city game. Who thinks that the fans need to see some excitement on the pitch before the players get the atmosphere they need to spur them on? Or is the building of the atmosphere part of the pre match routine for fans getting hyped and ready for the game?

His words were along the lines that the players and fans bounce off each other, helping create a better atmosphere - as at the MC game.  Also, that we need everyone to keep pulling together, fans club and players alike. Its not difficult to understand, but he also said that the players have to do their job and the strikers have to start scoring.  

Where does the atmosphere start?   Well against MC, it started as soon as you could see the players coming on to the pitch and realising what they are up against in terms of the opposition.  Its a challenge - and fans like that kind of challenge, being the underdogs and trying to get something from the game.   But it needs to be like that every game, whether its ManCity or Cardiff - there are no easy games, they are all a big challenge.

So the fans give a boos to the team right from the off.   Then it is up to the players to show they are up for it too - then the atmosphere will rocket.

[quote user="lake district canary"]His words were along the lines that the players and fans bounce off each other, helping create a better atmosphere - as at the MC game.  Also, that we need everyone to keep pulling together, fans club and players alike. Its not difficult to understand, but he also said that the players have to do their job and the strikers have to start scoring.  

Where does the atmosphere start?   Well against MC, it started as soon as you could see the players coming on to the pitch and realising what they are up against in terms of the opposition.  Its a challenge - and fans like that kind of challenge, being the underdogs and trying to get something from the game.   But it needs to be like that every game, whether its ManCity or Cardiff - there are no easy games, they are all a big challenge.

So the fans give a boos* to the team right from the off.   Then it is up to the players to show they are up for it too - then the atmosphere will rocket.

[/quote]boost*

Are these the same fans who think it''s hilarious to call our manager ''coco''

Whilst I know it''s only the minority these fans should be ashamed of themselves...

It was a fantastic atmosphere v man city, this definitely needs to be repeated

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"][quote user="Gingerpele"]No we aren''t. [/quote]

Speak for your self ![/quote]
Well I would never want to call myself a ''best fan'' anyway. And how on earth are Norwich fans the best fans? What exactly gives us the right to call ourselves that?

If he read some ''fans'' on here such as the bemoaning old prat in 1stWizard and his East Coast morons, including that Thorpe End t!t, I''d beg to differ. Ditto their numerous aliases.

Thankfully, they are part of the moronic few who spit out the vile stuff when we are performing poorly but go to ground when things are going well.

Nearly forgot, a section of the Snake Pit which will have a go at our players and run the buggers down with constant Boos. More sand pit.

Same old cr** from Mcnally, I''m soooo frustrated with him and CH I could burst. He would make a good politician!If

Norwich did their homework before employing CH they never would have,

just ask why did Newcastle sack him when they where doing well, just do

your research McNally and the board are grossly incompetent IMHO.

[quote user="PitchforksTorches"]If he read some ''fans'' on here such as the bemoaning old prat in 1stWizard and his East Coast morons, including that Thorpe End t!t, I''d beg to differ. Ditto their numerous aliases.

Thankfully, they are part of the moronic few who spit out the vile stuff when we are performing poorly but go to ground when things are going well.

Nearly forgot, a section of the Snake Pit which will have a go at our players and run the buggers down with constant Boos. More sand pit.[/quote]
And the dufuses that claim the moral high ground.

Yeah clap clap and more clapping Even when the Messiah2 takes all the forwards off to be replaced by Bunn and the tea lady.

What he really meant was.... "please please please will them to score, as I''m looking soooo stupid right now and I should never of said I''d prefer death to relegation"

In fairness when the teams playing I and most are 100% behind the team. However more often than not its utterly frustrating to see a team with no heart running about like headless chickens

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]

The best fans in the country McNally says..
[/quote]And I reckon we''re all doing our bit for it with "Coco", "McFudge", "Dead Man Walking", "Sack the Board"...

[quote user="Yobocop"]Are these the same fans who think it''s hilarious to call our manager ''coco'' Whilst I know it''s only the minority these fans should be ashamed of themselves... It was a fantastic atmosphere v man city, this definitely needs to be repeated[/quote]

No shame here..........Hughton IS a clown.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"] The best fans in the country McNally says..[/quote]

And I reckon we''re all doing our bit for it with "Coco", "McFudge", "Dead Man Walking", "Sack the Board"...

[/quote]

Is that just your opinion or your other persona''s as well?

"We''re the best fans in the country McNally says"..........Oh...........must be the advent of NCFC season ticket renewals....?

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Yobocop"]Are these the same fans who think it''s hilarious to call our manager ''coco'' Whilst I know it''s only the minority these fans should be ashamed of themselves... It was a fantastic atmosphere v man city, this definitely needs to be repeated[/quote]

No shame here..........Hughton IS a clown.

[/quote]

Sure is.

And he''s making McNally and the board look like clowns too.

Well done Mello!! I like his choice of game to select, he didn''t fancy mentioning West Ham for some reason (maybe choosing to sweep over that game)

Norwich fans are the best in the country..........BUTTTT I thought I''d let them stew as the Clown( not coco a different one!!*) tries his hardest to ensure were relegated which is worse than death.

* Please note anyone wishing to state the word clown MUST ensure a non coco disclaimer.

Subject to article 4 of the Narrow Minded tw@t book of words termed racist!!

In what case he needs to stop mugging off the best fans in the country, wasting our passion and money, and put that fool Hughton out of his misery.

I don''t care what he says, not every player in that dressing room is playing for Hughton and his tactics.

And certainly not every fan is cheering for Hughton and his tactics.

Get him out of our club before he relegates us and makes a fool of you.

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Well done Mello!! I like his choice of game to select, he didn''t fancy mentioning West Ham for some reason (maybe choosing to sweep over that game)

Norwich fans are the best in the country..........BUTTTT I thought I''d let them stew as the Clown( not coco a different one!!*) tries his hardest to ensure were relegated which is worse than death.

* Please note anyone wishing to state the word clown MUST ensure a non coco disclaimer.

Subject to article 4 of the Narrow Minded tw@t book of words termed racist!![/quote]

How is it you are still posting on here?    You are the most insulting, cynical, sordid narrow  minded little troll on here and are revelling in the difficulties the club is having.   You really seem to be enjoying this situation and making the most of it.  I doubt if you would ever admit it to yourself, but you are actually pleased we are in difficulty because it allows you to express your bile in a way you probably can''t in real life. 

Keep it up, you can''t hide it - every post gives you away.

LDC- STFU odious little troll coming from you!!! Ironic to say the least. Also should I lie like you and say everything''s rosey????

Started showing your colours recently havnt you!!! Mr cool and calm it''s all going to be ok IS NOW sweating and had to go into his pathetic insults for under 5s book.

Also do you know what currency your going to be using yet??? All the way up there 50miles past the shetland isles!!!! You fool go hang yourself much appreciated

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]LDC- STFU odious little troll coming from you!!! Ironic to say the least. Also should I lie like you and say everything''s rosey????

Started showing your colours recently havnt you!!! Mr cool and calm it''s all going to be ok IS NOW sweating and had to go into his pathetic insults for under 5s book.

Also do you know what currency your going to be using yet??? All the way up there 50miles past the shetland isles!!!! You fool go hang yourself much appreciated[/quote]

Like I said. Every post you write gives you away.