Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Manager change does not work....

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="Indy"]

These debates about if a change of manager would be a good thing or not are utterly pointless and getting rather borinng. Who thee hell knows if keeping Hughton or scking Hughton would be the best result for Norwich with 12 games to go? It''s pointless as each side ca only guess![/quote]

To a certain extent I agree with you Indy.My only quibble is with those who insist on trotting out this fallacious mantra that ''changing the manager doesn''t make any difference '' ![/quote]You are beyond hope Reggie.[:)]

[quote user="Indy"]

These debates about if a change of manager would be a good thing or not are utterly pointless and getting rather borinng. Who thee hell knows if keeping Hughton or scking Hughton would be the best result for Norwich with 12 games to go? It''s pointless as each side ca only guess! We don''t kow how many wins or points we will pick up and where we finish will be where the players and manager deserve to after 38 games.

Thee only question to be asked is based on what we know now and that is Hughtons record to date the performance and how we feel he is doing to satisfy his employer and the customers........At present he needs to improve or face the fact that he will be shown the door as said by MacNally.

[/quote]Exactly right. I would bet he is more aware than anyone that his head is close to the chopping block.But I still think he will see this season out. It''s been a good bet since before Xmas.

surely mcnally''s right though we he says you only sack your manager if you''re guaranteed something better. If you look at di canio (who should have gone even sooner) you couldn''t do any worse, with crystal palace, it was a case that the manager wasn''t up for the fight so they were forced to look for a new manager. The teams that have changed their manager for no real good reason aren''t really up to much are they.

Vanwink, I was suggesting he is not managing them right.

Half the season was wasted playing dreary "not to lose" defensive football which seems to have drained the confidence of our attackers now we''re finally playing more of each game looking like we want to win.

Sad to say, the damage is done, it seems. Too many good scoring chances go wanting as the players react too slowly to good opportunities instead of just acting on the moment and shooting before defenders and keepers have a chance to react themselves.