Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Francis leaving at end of season - disaster?

I have seen the last 6 Norwich games and I just feel that Francis''s heart and mind is no longer with us? he is just drifting - some great short bursts but his ball control and passing is nowhere near as good as the 1st half of the season - he has his mates down in London and is just hoping Charlton or Fulham come in and sign him. I now feel it is best for the club if we move on without him.

After today''s performance he should p--- off now.  He might just as well have stayed in his bed for the amount of effort he put in against Southampton.  If he does go can he take Fleming along with him because he was just as bloody useless today chasing around like a headless chicken. 

Can anyone tell me why Fleming always turns sideways when he attempts to get in the way of a shot?  He said in the Pinkun this week that he wouldn''t get carried away and would keep his feet on the ground.  He was true to his word because I never saw him jump for a challenge once.

I suggest Worthy shows Francis and Fleming the video of McKenzie and they might then realise what is required when you are fighting for survival.

I''ll be amazed if Charlton or Fulham come in for him, just as I''ve been amazed at people suggesting he''s player of the season.

Yes he''s had a few good moments but even in the first half of the season he only turned up now and then. The fact that he scored a few early on seems to blind people to the fact that he just totally disappears a lot of time. Its always struck me as odd that Holt ran his heart out and was slated for being ineffective, but at the same time people seemed perfectly happy for Francis to do nothing at all.

Funny old game.

firstly, silver fox, fleming probably wanted to protect his balls. secondly, Francis is terribly overrated but not terrible. If he stays then good, if he goes then fine, good money

Apart from his goals I have been very very disappointed with Damien Frances this season. Yes he started well but he is way to laid back and does not seem to be prepared to knuckle down and put in the hard work like the rest have been recently. I think since Safri came back into the side you can see how average Francis is. When he was playing with Holt in the middle he had to do the work as Holt was not at all capable but he seems content to rely on Safri to get the tackles in and make the runs for him.

I would accept any reasonable offer that came in for him but alternatively im sure he would be a great asset in the Championship once again if the worst does infact come to the worst.