Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Us, Cardiff, Fulham!!!

west brom?

The truth is you don''t know and I don''t know so lets just wait and see. Get behind the team and stop being so defeatist I would say

Well our board seem reasonably comfortable with the situation and confident in Chris keeping us up as long as we supporters get right behind the team.

Always a ''get out of jail'' card !!

Meh... I agree that too many claim to be TOO sure of our relegation... But... It does look scarily likely....

And besides, how boring would life be if you couldn''t talk about things while it''s happening and had to wait for something to finish before saying "I knew they''d go down" for example?

I reckon Cardiff and Fulham are as good as gone... Then it''s between us, Stoke, West Brom and West Ham for 18th

IMO the three to go down is between us, Fulham, Cardiff, Sunderland, West Brom, Palace, Stoke, Hull, Villa, West Ham and Swansea.

Any three from the bottom eleven.a long way to go and some very strange results to come. (as always)A game of pass the parcel that won''t be settled until the final match.

[quote user="Surfer"]IMO the three to go down is between us, Fulham, Cardiff, Sunderland, West Brom, Palace, Stoke, Hull, Villa, West Ham and Swansea.[/quote]

no sh1t lol... Want a cussion for that fencepost? ;-)

HALT

Read what you just writ.

Tell me that''s not you projecting your own viewpoint on to people?

Find me one example of someone saying anything remotely like "aww man, we''re doomed... With just Cardiff and Fulham below us, there''s no way we can catch up with the remaining 9 teams!"

....seriously.... This whole putting words or "imagery" into people''s mouths ... I can only speak for myself but would put a hefty bet on others agreeing with me:

A) yes the table''s tight and any of us 11 could face the drop

B) what harm is there in sticking your neck out and making predictions?

3) There is no C

I seem to remember Sunderland and Crystal Palace being dead and buried, now it''s Fulham and Cardiff.

There''s plenty of twists and turns left before the end of the season, it''s way too tight to know. I wouldn''t bet on anybody.

" no s*** lol... Want a cussion for that fencepost? ;-) "

The point is there is only a 4 point spread between Swansea and Sunderland. So of course all the clubs up to Swansea are candidates for a regulation place.

Also, I too remember it being Sunderland and Palace and yes, it is so tight it could all change around in a matter of games... But you have to remember... It was far too early too seriously write them off... If I remember correctly it was before christmas (?) and not yet even half way... So for Cardiff and Fulham to have stayed above Sunderland and Palace, the run they had mustered in the timefrime would have to have been better than their good run now...

In much simpler words: it''s their form over a 26 game run that is why I write off Fulham and Cardiff at presant

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Welcome to Chumpionship, Is anyone worse than us, Fulham and Cardiff have only won against us in 100 games!![/quote]

When you say "Us" you obviously mean your team Ip5w1tch.... Lowestoft Be11end!