Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Got a sorry feeling!

Hughton could be in contact with Spurs over his next appointment. (not manager or assistant or coach)

We will be hearing in the next couple of days how good spurs are and there ambitions etc etc etc.

Norwich will be the last of his thoughts leading up to next sunday.

(We have gone)

have I got this right Simmo? You think Hootun is effectively going to throw the Spurs match because he is too busy trying to get the Spurs managers position for himself??If that''s correct then that is honestly astounding, I''ll let it sink in and get back to you.

As limited as he is anyone who thinks Hughton has anything other than the best interests of this club at heart or isn''t working his absolute hardest to succeed is a fu(king moron.

His mind is 100% focused on his gameplan for Sunday and the clubs survival with an eye on impressing enough to keep his job.

I want Hughton gone too (Only for a forward thinking manager proven in a top league, somewhere progressive like Germany would be ideal) but some of the sh!t spouted on here is unreal

[quote user="splutcho"]Just shut the f*ck up will you?[/quote]

As you live in Sussex it doesn''t really concern you young man. Why would you care?

[quote user="RollesbyCanary"]As limited as he is anyone who thinks Hughton has anything other than the best interests of this club at heart or isn''t working his absolute hardest to succeed is a fu(king moron.

His mind is 100% focused on his gameplan for Sunday and the clubs survival with an eye on impressing enough to keep his job.

I want Hughton gone too (Only for a forward thinking manager proven in a top league, somewhere progressive like Germany would be ideal) but some of the sh!t spouted on here is unreal[/quote]

I think you will be shocked too then

-like me, when he gets his next job.

He''s gonna lose another game to further stain his resume as a means to getting hired to take over a top 6 club. I''m sure the Spurs fans would love to have a manager who failed at Norwich.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Hughton could be in contact with Spurs over his next appointment. (not manager or assistant or coach)

We will be hearing in the next couple of days how good spurs are and there ambitions etc etc etc.

Norwich will be the last of his thoughts leading up to next sunday.

(We have gone)[/quote]Its frankly getting the stage now, where I don''t actually have enough hours in the day, to point out to people on here when they are being utterly, utterly idiotic.I thought I''d make an exception for this one though[Y]

Yorkshire Canary wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 7:43 AM:

I have a strange feeling we may get something against Spurs although logic dictates otherwise

When you consider the logic Yorkshire don''t forget to factor in our last home performance.

I very much doubt that Spurs are coming to CR expecting an easy game, and they will will be right.