No more last on MOD

No more Lawrenson, Merson and Savage slagging us off

No more boring games

No more games where we haven''t gat a hope

No more £50 away tickets

No moe boring CH games

and perhaps I''ll enjoy my trips to CR again

Standing by to get slaughtered !

Fair point. i actually really like the championship as a league more than the prem because anyone can win anything. However i personally enjoy being in the prem atm because of the hope that we could, if we have a bit of luck and use our heads, be the 8th or 9th best team in the world, seeing the great players play for our club as well as the opposition.

Sure sign we are in big trouble when the Championship is better posts start . As soon as we go down people will start wanting promotion again , why ? because the Premiership is the only place to be .

[quote user="CANARYKING"]No more boring games

No more games where we haven''t gat a hope![/quote]you havnt seen much championship football have you ;)no more ferno more howsonno more bennettno more bassong (hopefully)no more hooperno more wolfno more pilkingtonno more redmondno more ruddyno more big games against big clubs at big stadiumsand most importantlyno more money

For me the championship is so good because everyone is fighting for the top prize which is to play in the best league in the world. If the Championship had no promotions like the Premier League then we wouldn''t see it in anywhere near the same light.

You may get a few hammerings in this league but some of the quality of football on display is outstanding. Maybe not so much from our team recently but when I sat in the away end at the Emirates and I watched that first goal happen right in front of my eyes I couldn''t help but just think ''wow,'' you just don''t get quality like that (often) in the leagues below.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="CANARYKING"]No more boring games

No more games where we haven''t gat a hope![/quote]you havnt seen much championship football have you ;)no more ferno more howsonno more bennettno more bassong (hopefully)no more hooperno more wolfno more pilkingtonno more redmondno more ruddyno more big games against big clubs at big stadiumsI don''t think everybody would be that fussed reallyand most importantlyno more money
I also don''t think many fans think, ''goody gumdrops the club is raking in loads of cash'' when they have to think about renewing their STs[/quote]

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Sure sign we are in big trouble when the Championship is better posts start . As soon as we go down people will start wanting promotion again , why ? because the Premiership is the only place to be .
[/quote]

Spot on Mr Canary.

I seem to remember after watching some of the dross served up in the Championship after going down last time, first under Worthington,then subsequently under Roeder,Grant and Gunn, there was the ''we can''t expect to be competing with the likes of (insert your own names of BIG clubs in the Championship at the time...), from the self proclaimed - REAL supporters of NCFC.  If we go down this season and dont make a big impact in the Champs next season (and there is a very big chance of that), will they still trot out the same bullsh!t? You know it...

I''d rather finish 17th every year and do well in the cups hopefully winning a couple. A bare trophy cabinet and small stadium is all that''s holding us back from being considered a bigger, deservedly premiership club so we could attract better players and investment.

Improving those two things are impossible in the Championship it would be a distater and this team is set up to contain not dominate like we''d need to in that division and we will take time to adjust and struggle!

Gotta say i agree with rollsby, weve made moves to become more competitive in the prem league and if we go down It''ll definitley hurt the clubs progress of being considered a Swansea or Southampton who deserve to be there. I''m a New Zealander and pretty new to the forum but on a personal not, it would become much harder to follow Norwich if they went down with the championship coverage here being abysmal

[quote user="John from the Tomorrow People"]
I also don''t think many fans think, ''goody gumdrops the club is raking in loads of cash'' when they have to think about renewing their STs
[/quote]really? the cash thats being raked in is what allows the purchase of better players, who do you want to watch, jamie cureton or gary hooper......