Sign in to follow this  
BGG&YPOS

P45.2/Nutty

WOW.just WOW!!!

It wouldn''t be a very good deal for me when I can get 2-1 (give or take) at the bookies!! So how''s about you offer 300 to my 100......is that simple enough infact sod it bored of you being billy big b0ll0cks so go get 3 bitcoins and put your money where your mouth is!!!!! And Nutty can hold the keys to the wallets here you go.....https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy and i''ll take the bet with you! That''s a promise

No bottle.

The available odds elsewhere are irrelevant - this isn''t about where you can get "best value", it''s about you having the courage of your convictions old son.

If you''re SO sure that Norwich will go down, you''d make the bet as you''ve nothing to lose, the only time you face any expenditure is if we stay up.

For all your hyperbole, it looks like you''re confident enough to run your mouth but not confident enough to put any hard earned up, so not all that confident at all.

No bottle.

Boc-boc-boc-boc-boc.........lay us an egg......

Lol STFU how''s about you go give away 200 quid of YOUR money! What''s up you don''t fancy that it''s exactly the same. But if you read on muppet I''ve told him i''ll take his bet if he offers the same odds SO HOW IS THAT BEING A CHICKEN AND IVE UPPED THE STAKES. I''ve plenty of bitcoins they''re worth upwards of 400 quid and they''re safe as he''ll be able to post a copy of his exchange receipt SO big fella how''s about YOU take the bet also with me?? I''ve got 16.04 bitcoins so you 2 and 2 more i''ll take money off ok. But like I say you will have to match the average odds of the bookies 2-1 or its pointless. Obviously your a tad simple aswell to think anyone''s going to lose X2 of what they''re owed!!!!! So let''s have it go mortgage your caravan do whatever simpleton''s do to raise money

No not being billy big bollocks, just have faith in the team , but love your mature use of the english language, ok then how about you only go the £50 to my £100 [:)]

I wasn''t talking to you, then was i??

If you want that bet and the odds are matched and the stakes are raised. I couldn''t of been more helpful to you could i?? Got you a link go buy 2 and i''ll send one then. Seen as Nutty''s going to hold my stake. Take a screen shot or pop you receipt for the 2 bc''s. Like I say I''m not waiting weeks for a meagre amount to return it''s like 7quid a week it''s just not worth it is it?? make it more interesting and we''re on like I say that''s a promise

I only deal in simple cash, it is just a small bet with me the easy way to go to the PUP pot, I never do business on the net where money is involved, me just being cautious, but if you dont want to take me on my way then fine [:(]

See I could say put 1000 and i''ll do 500 but then I send nutty 500 he go puts it on us to go down it happens he pays me out my own money and you keep your grand, yet if we stay up you''ve lost sod all anyway see the problem with this?? Bitcoins then I know it''s the same BC''s come the end of the season!!!

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Not taking the bet Monty?? Bless ya chicken catching must not pay to well![/quote]As I said on the first page, I have already put my money where my mouth is, and made a bet that we''ll stay up.I''d rather be a chicken catcher than a chicken choker.[:)]

WOW that''s great morty I bet ladbrokes will be so excited to have that £2.50... did u put it on at the start of the season aswell? there''s nothing quite like dragging a measly bet out for as long as you can. Sad twunt!!

50 quid, mate in the pub, a few months ago.Now, you going to stop squirming and take the man''s bet, put your money where your big mouth is?

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Read my reply to the other fella as to why it has to be bit coins. It''s very simple but you''ll probably need dale to come back round and draw you a diagram[/quote]Squirm, squirm, wriggle, wriggle....

Oh well Morty, take it this is not going to happen, so you are going to get yourself some money at the end of the season, good on ya.

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]Oh well Morty, take it this is not going to happen, so you are going to get yourself some money at the end of the season, good on ya.[/quote]Ah well, you tried[Y]It was pretty obvious that he would bottle it.

" Hughtons p45 seen as your so confident put a bet on with me" so long as I know I''m not being ripped off and it''s worth while your on "oooh noooo oh I don''t like internet transactions they''re so unsafe I mean yeah EVERY BANK uses them buttt" what you mean is your a wet weekend in blackpool and you''ve got your giro and NOT A PENNY MORE. go get a "crisis loan" or sell what you have to make the bet worth while!!! As were going to stay up remember.

On a serious note tho if you want get a few "inners" together and stump up the stake between you all, and your on

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]" Hughtons p45 seen as your so confident put a bet on with me" so long as I know I''m not being ripped off and it''s worth while your on "oooh noooo oh I don''t like internet transactions they''re so unsafe I mean yeah EVERY BANK uses them buttt" what you mean is your a wet weekend in blackpool and you''ve got your giro and NOT A PENNY MORE. go get a "crisis loan" or sell what you have to make the bet worth while!!! As were going to stay up remember. On a serious note tho if you want get a few "inners" together and stump up the stake between you all, and your on[/quote]

If you must know, a couple of years ago I had my card cloned so even you can see why Im dubious and infact I do work , its you that is trying to move the goal posts from the original or dont you get that much pocket money [:)] 

Todays Yahoo News

What a week for Bitcoin. First, the popular digital currency suffered a massive cyberattack on its public register or ledger, via a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack on Bitcoin exchanges. The ledger notes every bitcoin transaction, and malicious parties were entering fake transactions and mucking up exchange data. Now using the same exploit, hackers ripped $2.7 million worth of Bitcoin from Silk Road 2.0, the successor to the illicit marketplace Silk Road.

Cheaper for him to buy 3.00am yesterday morning at least :D, also wtf has silk road & Mt Gox and co got to do with it?? It''s bitcoins givenm to Nutty not left online and then mymoney can''t be put on us to go down and matey gets away without paying. Can you not see that!!?

Bless ya, struggling to read again Herpes??? Why don''t you put your giro in with the op? Then we''ll have a proper bet!!! Go sell your caravan, offer your daughter out, sell the story of your rise to pink''un super stardom to better woman magazine. whatever the f*ck it is people like you do to raise money

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]See I could say put 1000 and i''ll do 500 but then I send nutty 500 he go puts it on us to go down it happens he pays me out my own money and you keep your grand, yet if we stay up you''ve lost sod all anyway see the problem with this?? Bitcoins then I know it''s the same BC''s come the end of the season!!![/quote]

Count me out boys. I hold money for people in good faith and have done for many years. Not just PUPs but also for EACH and in my trusted position of employment that I held for 25 years. I''d rather there was no further reference to PUPs on this thread. In fact I''d rather the thread didn''t exist but I''m not going to break a habit of a lifetime and report it.

If you do ever agree to a fundraising conclusion to this maybe you could contact a good cause direct. I can give you the details for CSF or EACH if you''d like.

I don''t blame you for distancing yourself Nutty, though it is a shame that P45.2 obviously wasn''t prepared to put his hard earned pocket money against the proposed simple bet which would have made a nice little donation to a worthy cause either way.

Still, thanks P45.2, the wriggling was at least as mildly amusing as the under twelve years old writing style consistently displayed.

Must you be so self-contradicting? Going on about personal insults when pretty much every one of your posts has a personal insult.... It really doesn''t help the happy clapper fixation of tarring us all with the same brush.

For me: gambling is a fool''s game. To bet £100 on something it would have to be a certainty.... Making the bet pointless. But us being relegated is not a certainty just like our survival isn''t.... So.... If you are certain of either (fool) then bet away....

Nigel, I was in no way trying to accuse you of being a their, I was just explaining how the bet could be offset, if that caused offence to yourself then my sincerest apologies.