Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Uwe Rosler

What about this man for a potential replacement, did well at Brentford and now got Wigan on a great run. Managed to win at Cardiff today!He likes to play a high intensity pressing game, Seems to be going places as a manager. I think he could be our man.

Not a bad shout. His name was mentioned while he was still at Brentford but he''s proving he is capable at a bigger team.

Yep he was my choice months ago and I''m sure we could have got him but would he be interested now?

After listening to McNally I''m not convinced we have a board pulling in the same direction anyhow. Shame, still, who was it said ''onwards and upwards''

was a very good player, the press seem to like him and he seems a bit of a characterid still prefer culverhouse and phelan as joint coach/manager

culverhouse and phelan as a joint coach/manager, no offence but what world do you live in. imo Uwe Roser was a good shout, but could understand why Mcnally didn''t go for him as he had never managed at a big club and we didn''t need to take risks

Disagree. How that Wigan team isn''t top 3 is beyond me, his record is decent so far but nothing spectacular, certainly to enough to justify him a job here yet and Howe is proving very average at Championship level again. Bournemouth may be newly promoted but they don''t have a bad team at all.

The only manager I might consider from that league is Dyche but only as a back up option. I''m unhappy with Hughton but I''d still take him over a lot of the other dross out there.

Would be happy to see him here. Expect he''ll be in the Prem soon enough whatever.

Rosler got a rave review a couple of months back from a Guardian football writer, saying he had pretty much all the qualities needed to succeed. Which is good news for Wigan.

Uwe would definitely be my first choice to take over in the summer which is the earliest I think we will get a new manager. I think we will be safe this season but, a new manager in the summer is the only logical way to progress.

His CV is getting better by the week. That said Wigan may go up and we may go down. The only chance of him coming here is if they stay where they are and we manage to survive some how. I still think Tim Sherwood is a possibility as i feel Spurs will bin him if they do not finish top 4 and that is unlikely

There''s a lot of good managerial talent in the lower leagues. Roster, Howe, Dyche and Pressley all seem to have the potential to become good Premieship managers. Rosler would be my pick out of them 4 though.

Eddie Howe went Bournemouth-Burnley-Bournemouth. "I''m homesick" MAN UP!! Bournemouth certainly aren''t playing that well at the moment either very hit and miss Rating 3 out of 10 ( he can make tactical substitutions, and likes to win). I know folks it''s been a while :(