Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

When do the Inners decide Hughton is not the correct Manager

[quote user="ron obvious"]"The other group(s) have offered all sorts of possibilities and names, but the Inners stick rigidly to the dogma that Hughton should stay."

On that definition, could you name some ''Inners'' please Reggie?[/quote]

I''d be interested to hear that too. Just like I''d be interested to hear some sort of sensible suggestion about anything from Reggie/Eric or whatever else he decides to re-invent himself as.

If you read this board now many of the psoters have made it personal against Hughton and want him out whatever now. Jim Smith has even admitted he despises Hughton. This is why we get the de-humanisation. Just like we did with Worthy. And that hatred then fuelled three of the worst seasons I have ever known while supporting us as many fans turned from one target to the next as the results got worse and worse. 

As I''ve said all the way along sacking Hughton is not what''s important. It''s his replacement that''s important. Unless he''s a Fergie, Wenger or Moyes he''s probably coming to the end of his time anyway. I''m more than happy to put my trust in the board to make the decision both now and in the summer.

Dr Crafty Canary wrote the following post at 2014-02-16 12:07 PM:

Players win matches not managers! CH will be judged on whether we stay up or not.

He won''t!

Hughtons P45.2 wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 5:58 PM:

In fairness tho Crafty, there''s not a lot the players can do when they''re playing well but catastrophic chris takes them off in place of a donkey.

Agreed P45.2 and that''s the main criticism I''d make of CH as it reflects the lack of plan B that he is often guilty of. However he should not be the sole focus of blame.

City 2nd wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 6:24 PM:

Dr Crafty Canary wrote the following post at 2014-02-16 12:07 PM:

Players win matches not managers! CH will be judged on whether we stay up or not.

He won''t!

How do you know?