Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Well Done Crouch

Has anyone seen the ''Villa'' game? 5-0. Crouch''s 2 goals are brilliant and he set up 2!!!
If we get premoted i would like to see him signed! Abbey''s not gd enough, Roberts is back up, Svenssons ok but i would prefer crouch! Anyone have anything to add?

I''d like to see that too, but i think svensson and hucks will make a good partnership too, though maybew not prem. standard. Can anyone else really see Zema staying regardless if we go up or not? Send him back to cambridge or luton i say, he''s had 3 seasons now and yeah fair enough he''s had to nasty injuries but he''s never really cut it..

The presenter of the Five Live early evening show was saying that Crouchy hadn''t done so well recently in the Prem. (Where''s he been most of this season? Doesn''t he know he was here with our little family in Norfolk?) Anyway, within a couple of minutes some Norwich fans had contacted the programme to put him straight and to tell the Villa fans to start appreciating Crouchy just as we did for those all-too-short three months.
It''s great to see him getting a chance and reproducing the form he showed here, but how many people really think he will be getting a look in when Angel is fit again?

It''s the end of the NCFC line for Zema I feel. And Crouch wants to play for Villa - I really can''t say that any more times. You can''t just say "I want him signed"!!

O''Leary will find it difficult to drop Crouch after a performance like that and I hope the lad can keep it up, because if he does, then Angel may have to wait to get back in. The pairing of Crouch and Vassell looked good and brought back fond memories of Crouch and Huckerby together. However, we need to forget about signing Crouch and concentrate on our new players. It would have been nice in his post match interview if Crouch had mentioned that he got his confidence back when he was on loan with Norwich.

In the Sun and all the other papers today he says ''I owe a lot to everyone at Norwich for re-building my confidence''.Top man Peter.

I think crouch did a bit too well from our point of view which means he will be staying at Villa.

Never know tough.If O''Leary brings in a striker in the summer.There are rumours that a deal to bring him in if we''re promoted has already been done.

I find that hard to believe jb. I thought O''Leary was playing games when he insisted on PC going back to Villa, to try and get a fee for him but credit to O''Leary. He had him watched when he was with us, took him back, played him in to the side from the bench and gave him his chance when it''s come along and he has taken it with both hands. Angel is a different kind of player to PC so I reckon O''Leary beleives there''s a role for him at Villa, esp after Saturday.

I think we have to accept that there was no more to Crouchy''s loan than that; O''Leary wanted some confidence out of him and this was the best place to come. Crouch goes back feeling better about himself, plays better in training and eventually the team and creates more competition for places. That''s exactly what he did here, so both teams have got the best from him. I''m not sure he''ll fit into Villa''s big money plans so maybe there''s something in the pipeline if we go up but good luck to him whatever - he''s one of the most honest players I''ve had the pleasure of watching.

Agree.He''s a top lad and it looks as if the Villa fans have taken to him now.

Year well said!
O''leary buys a new player then Crouch will be dropped again. Whatever happens i want the lad to be able to play 1st team footie!