Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Hughton-spurs-Shut up

Sorry the start should read I''m honest enough to admit that when Hughton was unveiled I was happy this much is true, realistically I knew he got Newcastle promoted and had them mid table what wasn''t to like??.. however during that 1st pre-season concerns were raised to which fans like me were told " it''s pre-season it doesn''t matter he just working on the defence. Even a hard liner such as myself wouldn''t advocate a manager being sacked before a ball was kicked in anger

splutcho wrote the following post at 2014-02-17 12:02 AM:

EVERY MANAGER BIGS UP THE OPPOSITION YOU ABSOLUTE AND UTTER IDIOTS.

WHO? NAMES PLEASE?

Hughtons P45.2 - "a hard liner such as myself"

So you are proud of yourself - such a big man, aren''t you that you have to attach yourself to a poster and hound him with b*llsh*t and ridicule.  Yes, you''re really hard, so hard that you stay up till 3 in the morning getting off on yourself on your keyboard. You think you are clever? I''m sorry to disappoint you, but you come across as an idiot.

Top post Rudolph (sorry quote thing wont work), best I''ve seen on here for a long time.

The time for change has gone. Many thought it should have happened ages ago - me I felt it should have happened after the 7 - 0 - but it didn''t. We now need to do everything we can to stay up with Hughton in charge. All this in fighting is making things worse. It''s divisive, reduces the players confidence to try anything creative and ultimately will make relegation more likely.

I''m interested in the club staying up, not in seeing P45 come on here with an ego boost at the end of the season spouting "I told you so". Put it on the back burner man and get behind the team!

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Lol a hard liner makes you mike "well ''Ard Tyson does it??? Didnt realise STFU[/quote]

Nice.No. Its not difficult to understand.  A hard liner is someone who sets themselves up as being something, sucking up to people that they agree with to boost their own ego and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them.  Its a sign of insecurity and you come across as one of the most insecure posters on here.  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Lol a hard liner makes you mike "well ''Ard Tyson does it??? Didnt realise STFU[/quote]

Nice.

No. Its not difficult to understand.  A hard liner is someone who sets themselves up as being something, sucking up to people that they agree with to boost their own ego and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them.  Its a sign of insecurity and you come across as one of the most insecure posters on here.  

[/quote]

You''re having a laugh Lakey boy........we''ve all got YOU down for that.

Yawn!!! Why on earth would I give a monkeys what you think ldpppcc??? Someone who claps crap? Someone who practically rimm''s the management team when we lose?? Someone who''s ego causes him to start a thread about utter garbage 8 times a day?? Someone who thinks everyone should celebrate his 2 seasons of utterly bizzare substitutions\team selections!!!

You opinion is IRRELEVANT to me. Thankyou and go enjoy your day!!

but yet you continue to reply to his posts to start an argument. Just as every tome i see you swear or have a go at someone on every thread, I, as well as others feel the need to say something. Just ignore Lakey if you don''t care what he has to say, it''s better than working yourself up.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Lol a hard liner makes you mike "well ''Ard Tyson does it??? Didnt realise STFU[/quote]Nice. No. Its not difficult to understand.  A hard liner is someone who sets themselves up as being something, sucking up to people that they agree with to boost their own ego and shouting down anyone who disagrees with them.  Its a sign of insecurity and you come across as one of the most insecure posters on here.   [/quote] You''re having a laugh Lakey boy........we''ve all got YOU down for that.[/quote]Really?  You don''t say.  If I was insecure, I would be pandering to posters - I do not.   I don''t align myself to anyone else''s view expect my own.  If that is being insecure, fine.  I can get  annoyed and frustrated by this board, but that isn''t insecurity.  It it isn''t real life though - you only have to look at some of the P45/Simple Jack type trolling on here to see that......  

[quote user="City 2nd"]splutcho wrote the following post at 2014-02-17 12:02 AM: EVERY MANAGER BIGS UP THE OPPOSITION YOU ABSOLUTE AND UTTER IDIOTS. WHO? NAMES PLEASE?[/quote]

www.bbc.co.uk/football and read any manager interview on there.