Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Hughton-spurs-Shut up

Pre match interview. I don''t want to here how long you were at Spurs, what you achieved their, how good they are, how much money the have spent what good players they have etc etc. Talk about Norwich city. Our players. We are in a precarious situation terrible run of form again. realistically 7 games left to get 4 wins. Ps put a track suit on. You usually look as if you are going to a grouse shoot after the match

whilst i agree with the rest of it, i think anyone over 55 whos not exercising or lives in a care home should have probably grown out of wearing tracksuits by that point :P

and when spurs fans sing " you''ll always be spurs" and "you''re spurs and you know you are " don''t bloody stand there waving at them and applauding them.. if you like them that much p1ss off back there you won''t be missed [:@]

Criticise if you wish, but do it in a civil manner. Hughton is the manager and can''t answer you back. Even if he could he would probably do it in a respectful way. Like I said, Norwich has always been a friendly club. Anyone who is a fan who looks in on here even occasionally to catch up on things would think that it is that no longer. That it is a club full of spoiled children throwing their toys out of the pram because they haven''t got what they want. Spoiled children who can''t accept that we are in a fight with 10 other clubs and that we could finish 10th or 20th. Spoiled children who can''t even accept improvements when they are evident. No. All they can do is go on and on about something that is damaging to the cause. Going on and on about changing the manager at a critical time when actually they should be concentrating on getting behind the club.

Splutcho - clueless people are clueless. Just let them get on with it in their narrow little worlds.

Leek District Canary wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 7:27 PM:

Criticise if you wish, but do it in a civil manner. Hughton is the manager and can''t answer you back. Even if he could he would probably do it in a respectful way. Like I said, Norwich has always been a friendly club. Anyone who is a fan who looks in on here even occasionally to catch up on things would think that it is that no longer. That it is a club full of spoiled children throwing their toys out of the pram because they haven''t got what they want. Spoiled children who can''t accept that we are in a fight with 10 other clubs and that we could finish 10th or 20th. Spoiled children who can''t even accept improvements when they are evident. No. All they can do is go on and on about something that is damaging to the cause

There are so many positives from our recent performances, the silent majority can see this yet a few idiots have to post on here and spoil the fun. Where is the silent majority and why is it so silent. i come on this board to talk with other

Norwich fans about our club, but the only people that seem to talk to me are the idiots, and Dubai Mark, why are all the real fans silent and why do they not make a special effort to break their silence and come on this board and talk to me?

The Messiah didn''t big up the enemy, he may of said "they''ve got a good side, but these lads run through walls for me"

I think now it''s quite evident they really did aswell Ahhhh the memories :(

The Hat wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 9:31 PM:

Positives!!!! Enlighten me please LDC

I have seen a far more attacking display from our footballers over the last few games. We have been very unlucky and have not gained the results we deserve, We have a squad of poorish players who are now playing above their usual level thanks to the the positive leadership style of Mr Hughton. The other great positive is the way our manager has responded to public opinion, the rewarding of Mr Becchios outright critisism with a run out on the pitch, the responding to the crowds desire to see two players up front, dispite the fact that it will never work shows an encouraging aspect of Mr Hughtons'' character.

It says a lot when people have time to create fake characters just to take the p*ss out of another poster. Suggest you find something more worthwhile to do - how about using your creativity to develop your own personalities, you plainly don''t have anything to offer in that direction at the moment.

Wings of a Sparrow wrote the following post at 16/02/2014 10:13 PM:

There''s a theory why managers "big-up" the opposition...

If you call the opposition 5hit and then you lose, you have lost to a 5hit team. Where does that leave you?

Exactly Wings, and more fundamentaly, who pays any attention to what CH says? This is all a storm in a teacup. Yet another attempt by the vocal minority to beat our manager with a big stick.

That might be of some importance to me if i went to every game, but i dont and I am happy with 6 wins so long as I can see there will be more in time!

"We have a squad of poorish players who are now playing above their usual level thanks to the the positive leadership style of Mr Hughton."

That''s about right for L.D.P.P.P.C.C (long distance percy positively positive clapping canary)

LickyDickyCanary, if you think you are funny, you are not.  However, I am flattered that you have taken the time and trouble to mimic me, but respectfully suggest you find something else more interesting to do. 

"the vocal minority to beat our manager with a big stick."

That''s about right the infamous stick to beat the club with nonsense from Long Distance percy positively positive Cumbernauld canary :)

People moaning that people are pee''d off with catastrophic chris coco should remember 3 years ago nobody was complaining, it was then things like... should we play the diamond etc etc. People are upset it this current carp being dished up week after week. But we all love the club!

"Only 6 wins all season"

What has that got to do with ANYTHING???? We all just "hate the club" now, back catastrophic chris coco OR your your a club stick hitter.

He shouldn''t have the pressure of US expecting to win more than 6-7 games this season ffs!! It''s been tough "we''ve not spent enough", "it''s the players faults" "injuries have caused it all" " it''s NOT his fault if A single magpie has take up residence in his bedroom" "BUT it''s all going to change (soon) and we WILL be safe" "what has the previous stats got to do with the rest of the season" "how could he stop that black cat crossing in front of his car" "it''s the outters faults leaving that ladder outside his front door for him to walk under!! Bloody stick hitters!!"

OR it could just be........hes a pathetic manager, can''t utilise the squad properly, has divided the fans worse than in years! He certainly doesn''t help himself either. "People called for 4-4-2 so I did it, becchio complained so I played him" this is not management and it wouldnt\isn’t happening at other premier league clubs is it?

I can''t actually believe the stuff on this thread. Is this board not moderated?  I may be an easy target but this really is not funny.  You call yourselves fans but you are just pathetic.  Enough is enough.

Enough is enough? Does this mean you are going again?

As for asking where the silent majority is, are you sure there is one? where i sit in CR there are few, if any that back the manager now, most want him removed, some immediately, some at the end of the season regardless - however i cannot think of 1 person that still thinks he is the right man for the job.

"Enough is enough"-ldpppcc

Surely you''ve not just seen the last 10 minutes of the west ham game have you??? Welcome aboard the we want to score again express ldpppcc!!!!!

Seriously now. I''ve wanted Hughton out for over a year but all the times to act have gone. If our Board sacked him now they would make a mockery of themselves for all their previous inaction. The last chance was after the West Ham debacle because there was a long break to the next game.

The least he deserves if he takes us down is to stand there on the touchline and suffer the indignation, not be on holiday somewhere with a big pay off saying it would have been different had he remained.

Supporters concentrating on Hughton will contribute to us going down. Many of you, like the Board, took too long to realise the direction we were going. Stop wasting your efforts now.

The only real choice is for fans and players to unite, whoever Hughton picks, as they and we have most to lose. It is stupid to turn on players out of frustration over Hughton etc and vice versa.

Forget Hughton, treat him as a side issue. Get behind the players and give them belief because that is a pillar of sport performance. The fact is, with a normal goals return over the last few games we would be almost safe and that is the missing item and that is belief based.

Put all your discontent into an aggressive support for the players, please!

"Many of you, like the Board, took too long to realise the direction we were going. "

Well said that man the writings been on the wall since his first pre-season "he''s just sorting out the defence" it''s pitiful really seen as how we had all witnessed REAL football for 3 years yet A LOT couldn''t recognise proper football if Messi was in their garden now having a kick about with Pele and Ronaldo

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]"Many of you, like the Board, took too long to realise the direction we were going. "

Well said that man the writings been on the wall since his first pre-season "he''s just sorting out the defence" it''s pitiful really seen as how we had all witnessed REAL football for 3 years yet A LOT couldn''t recognise proper football if Messi was in their garden now having a kick about with Pele and Ronaldo[/quote]

Says the bloke who had a completely different view after his first and second pre-season but continually reinvents himself as he changes his mind...

And Rudolph, no doubt you also knew first that Worthy was no good. Then Grant. Then Roeder. Then Gunn. Lambert was ok because we were winning but I expect you had your doubts over his last couple of months. Or would have done if he''d stayed and struggled. Anybody can call for change. But it''s the in with the new that''s important. Not the out with the old...

We need to trust the board to call it right. And Rudolph called it right to get behind the team. Although I have a feeling whoever is in charge the same people will become bored very quickly. And yes Rudolph, you forecast that too many years ago.

[quote user="lake district canary"]It says a lot when people have time to create fake characters just to take the p*ss out of another poster. Suggest you find something more worthwhile to do - how about using your creativity to develop your own personalities, you plainly don''t have anything to offer in that direction at the moment.[/quote]
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. [;)]

"0lls kicked in anger) his first pre-season was dire. But I took solace in the fans saying "he''s just tightening up the defence, he won''t play the team like this in the league " HOWEVER it soon became apparent that it certainly was his intention to play like that.

Please feel free to pick fault, call me a liar but please don''t accuse me of wanting him here past about 10 games into his first season, it''s embarrassing and derogatory.

I don''t blame solely him either, his two drop-down cohorts are useless. But the difference is...if I was in his shoes i''d of got shot of them ages ago they are out of their depth big time. But he just can''t spot under performance anywhere, snoddy, even Ruddy, Jellymander,the man is blind to what people can all see around him (sorry 98% can see around him) the other 2% need to pop to specsavers or alternatively they can just shout racist at anyone who criticises as a way of trying to discredit. Sorry for the long reply I just wish for you and other "inners" to know exactly what my stance is. Am I OTT yes most probably I am, do I love the club? Yes I do infact enough to get divorced for (it''s football or me jobby) would I change any of it NO not in the slightest.

Also as a side note for people calling me "BINNER" and the like, I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee why would any "enemy" of the club want us to get rid of super hoots???? EXACTLY