Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

We shall fight them on the beaches

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Ooh Lappy I don''t wish to disappoint however your powers of deduction appear to have deserted you today. Maybe Tilly will school you in how to become a real investigator a Dora the Explorer type if you so wish!!!!!![/quote]You may deny it but I think I''ve called it right Maccy. [:D][/quote]
The lady doth protest too much! [;)]

Lapp-dancer- "You may deny it but I think I''ve called it right Maccy"

Yes please, i''ll have a triple chav burger Large pomme-frittes, and ummm Vanilla milkshake please my good friend x

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Yes please!!! i''ll have a triple chav burger Large pomme-frittes!!! and ummm Vanilla milkshake please my good friend!!![/quote]
FTFY

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Lapp-dancer- "You may deny it but I think I''ve called it right Maccy"

Yes please, i''ll have a triple chav burger Large pomme-frittes, and ummm Vanilla milkshake please my good friend x[/quote]

Barking. (Oh and btw if you''re looking on here this afternoon, Wiz, it wasn''t me who started this thread as you seemed to think).  

All I''m suggesting P45 is that you stop behaving like what you continue to call other people. There''s no real need for it, especially if they''ve done nothing wrong.