Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

We shall fight them on the beaches

Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.

Yes sorry, my post was aimed in reply to P45. There was a lot to quote and I don''t get a quote box like most on here, I think its because i use safari.

[quote user="morty"]Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.

I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.
[/quote]

Yeah have to agree morty...............when are you leaving?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I really don''t want to because every time i look on a thread,- what''s there?, you having a go at other posters. You''re not discussing anything apart from- how racist you''re not, how racist other people are, how everyone acts like they are a child, how funny on here people aren''t, etc etc.

I''ve tried to stick to the topic discussed recently, but it comes down to nothing, there is nothing to discuss. I go on a thread and this abuse being thrown out, I''m just basically trying to make you realise you''re a di(k so you should either go, or discuss the topic, or just be nice or at least civil instead of patrolling the board in search of someone you disagree with and argue through insults and foul language. I don''t claim to be a saint, but I just don''t get why you have such a big chip on you''re shoulder.[/quote]
It is truly embarrassing and pathetic that grown men can behave this way, most thread now degrade into first slagging Hughton off, then slagging anyone who disagrees and the inevitable retaliation slides the post well into OT. This forum is just a giant pit of people slinging mud and sh*t at one another and to be honest the forum should just be closed but I''m guessing as it''s one of the few remaining sources of income for the pinkun it will stay until the newspaper shuts.

[quote user="morty"]Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.[/quote]Now that is truly funny.  Pot kettle black, hook line and sinker. King Morty has spoken, one of the "best" posters for throwing abuse around if someone doesn''t agree with him.

I think Morty is great for this board, he tells you why you''re being a (unt instead of just calling you names, which is invaluable to a forum i think

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.[/quote]Now that is truly funny.  Pot kettle black, hook line and sinker. King Morty has spoken, one of the "best" posters for throwing abuse around if someone doesn''t agree with him.

[/quote]The message is simple, if you don''t want to be called a d1ck, don''t act like one.Its not rocket science.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t need to. I am safe in the knowledge that you will shuffle off this mortal coil long before I do.[:)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I think Morty is great for this board, he tells you why you''re being a (unt instead of just calling you names, which is invaluable to a forum i think[/quote]No, in my experience he just calls you  a (unt without explaining.  For me he has no redeeming features to his posting.  Likes to be pally to everyone, but beware if you disagree with him about anything, because that is when the abuse will start. He knows it too, but I doubt whether he would admit it. 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.

I''m truly embarrassed to be associated with some of you, by the fact we support the same football team.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t need to. I am safe in the knowledge that you will shuffle off this mortal coil long before I do.

[:)]
[/quote]

Oh really?..................take care crossing the road, look both ways.........you never know.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]I think Morty is great for this board, he tells you why you''re being a (unt instead of just calling you names, which is invaluable to a forum i think[/quote]No, in my experience he just calls you  a (unt without explaining.  For me he has no redeeming features to his posting.  Likes to be pally to everyone, but beware if you disagree with him about anything, because that is when the abuse will start. He knows it too, but I doubt whether he would admit it. 

[/quote]Oh do stop your endless whining...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]I think Morty is great for this board, he tells you why you''re being a (unt instead of just calling you names, which is invaluable to a forum i think[/quote]No, in my experience he just calls you  a (unt without explaining.  For me he has no redeeming features to his posting.  Likes to be pally to everyone, but beware if you disagree with him about anything, because that is when the abuse will start. He knows it too, but I doubt whether he would admit it.  [/quote]Oh do stop your endless whining...[/quote]

Whining?  No.  Just speaking as I find.

why start a thread to simply bully and cajole?

everyone who has b*tching at every one else clearly either has no lofe, or has some kind if inaquedecy that they feel they need to disguise by picking on someone they are never going to meet.

sad individuals one and all!

I was reading the "20th in the league and proud" thread a little while ago, and really enjoyed the interesting debate, with people openly disagreeing but being civil with it and happy to concede the odd point here and there. Those people are the winners here.

It''s such a shame that so many threads on here degenerate into name-calling, because nobody ever wins at that game. There will always be those who find trolling and flaming a sport, but surely we''re all familiar enough with the nature of internet debate that we know the only sure-fire way to avoid the s**t-slinging is not to reply.

I am aware that now I have replied I have actually defeated my own argument, and expect a commensurate volley of abuse in my direction...

:)

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I was reading the "20th in the league and proud" thread a little while ago, and really enjoyed the interesting debate, with people openly disagreeing but being civil with it and happy to concede the odd point here and there. Those people are the winners here. It''s such a shame that so many threads on here degenerate into name-calling, because nobody ever wins at that game. There will always be those who find trolling and flaming a sport, but surely we''re all familiar enough with the nature of internet debate that we know the only sure-fire way to avoid the s**t-slinging is not to reply. I am aware that now I have replied I have actually defeated my own argument, and expect a commensurate volley of abuse in my direction... :)[/quote]

binner... ;)

" I''ve tried to stick to the topic discussed recently, but it comes down to nothing, there is nothing to discuss. I''m just basically trying to make you realise you''re a di(k so you should either go, or discuss the topic, or just be nice or at least civil instead of patrolling the board"-miggy

Excellent so everyone else should discuss the subject (check the 1st and 2ndline above) also I''m a di(k check words 5-6-7 on the 5th line. Patrolling the board-- should I just start my own threads and discuss with myself??

morty wrote:Yup, this pretty much sums up how ridiculous the vast percentage of folks who post here are.

Yeah have to agree morty...............when are you leaving

MEGALOL''S-- Monty''s embarrassed well I''ve heard it all now!! The same monty that want to have a "pint" with fellow Canaries??? Some of the hypocrisy on this forum is mind blowing.

"No, in my experience he just calls you  a (unt without explaining.  For me he has no redeeming features to his posting"

He certainly does!!! His redeeming features are 1, no matter how daft you make yourself look you''ll never overtake him

2, his 3-4 word replies are easy to scroll past

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Bless your heart ginga-whinger... don''t pick on me please!! it''s completely unnecessary and makes you look childish!! Don''t try stealing Monty''s crown!![/quote]
Oh the irony of being accused of being childish by someone who''s behaviour resembles a spoilt 5 year old.
I ask this as a completely sincere and serious question, how old are you? and if you can reply without using twenty odd exclamation marks I will be very impressed indeed.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Bless your heart ginga-whinger... don''t pick on me please!! it''s completely unnecessary and makes you look childish!! Don''t try stealing Monty''s crown!![/quote]
if you can reply without using twenty odd exclamation marks I will be very impressed indeed.[/quote]That did make me smile but it''s oh, so true. The surest way to spot attention seekers.

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Old enough to be your daddio sonny-jim respect your elders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers sock- cucker,[/quote]
Ahhh just as I suspected then, just some silly kid with nothing better to do but to sit on here trolling people [:)]

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Old enough to be your daddio sonny-jim respect your elders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers sock- cucker,[/quote]Now, who do you remind me of? Oh yes, I remember.........[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Ffs you morons izzak hunt, macclesfield

canary, grantham canary!!! I''ve been on here 4-5 years. Do all you

mother f*ckers think about wiz all day and all night!!! Get a grip. I

know about football unlike wiz and you muppets[/quote]The names may change but the style (or lack of) never does. [;)]

Wow coming from my stalker!! Fancy discussing any football today or are you solely following me round in the vain hope i''ll become pally pally with you? Do you want to be my facebook friend, swap numbers perhaps??

Ooh Lappy I don''t wish to disappoint however your powers of deduction appear to have deserted you today. Maybe Tilly will school you in how to become a real investigator a Dora the Explorer type if you so wish!!!!!!

[quote user="Hughtons P45.2"]Ooh Lappy I don''t wish to disappoint however your powers of deduction appear to have deserted you today. Maybe Tilly will school you in how to become a real investigator a Dora the Explorer type if you so wish!!!!!![/quote]You may deny it but I think I''ve called it right Maccy. [:D]