Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Desperate Times At Fulham?

Fulham latest

"Fulham plan to release a statement on Tuesday morning clarifying their coaching situation. It is expected they will confirm the departures of Rene Meulensteen, Alan Curbishley and Ray Wilkins.

"Meulensteen told BBC Radio 5 live on Friday he had been removed from his position as head coach, but a Fulham statement made no mention of the Dutchman and only announced Felix Magath as the club''s new first-team manager. It is understood a settlement between two parties is now close to being reached.

"Technical director Curbishley and assistant head coach Wilkins both met with Magath and were informed they would not be part of the German''s set-up, whereas Meulensteen was told of his exit by chief executive Alastair Mackintosh."

Miggy!! Don''t be so silly resign? No chance much easier to pocket the cash. I wonder if that''s why he''s kept on a coach, so they don''t have to pay him off and he can clean the boots, mop toilets and to keep his winning mentality around the squad :)

" I hope they go down so much, boring little club only in this league because they''re based in London and have a sugardaddy. And you know....because we have to write of 6 points every year they''re in the same league as us :P"

I''ve despised them ever since the last day of the season drubbing, in fairness it didn''t help that we never turned up either. Was gutted that day and felt utterly drained by the end emotionally, physically and mentally.