Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Odd rumor could mean better officiating

My son told me WWE owner Vince McMahon is interested in buying Newcastle United.

I did a web search and there are plenty of sites talking about it.

If nothing else, it could mean a better quality of referees. Post match interviews would be more interesting too with managers demanding rematches.

Player intros might be a bit long with each one coming out to their own music and fireworks.

[quote user="pete_norw"]sorry, who are w w e?[/quote]

Is it West Womich Elbion?

I think he''d be a perfect owner, he''s already in charge of a circus that pretends to be a serious organisation, NUFC would fit that description.

[quote user="TCCANARY"] 

I think he''d be a perfect owner, he''s already in charge of a circus that pretends to be a serious organisation, 

[/quote]

You mean a company worth almost $2 billion? What a joke....

If V McM took over he''d get Newcastle playing Newcastle reserves for the undisputed World Championship of Soccer on a weekly basis. The reserves would of course win a surprising number of matches to keep interest up.[:S]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="TCCANARY"] 

I think he''d be a perfect owner, he''s already in charge of a circus that pretends to be a serious organisation, 

[/quote]

You mean a company worth almost $2 billion? What a joke....

[/quote]

Ok, he''s already in charge of a $2 billion circus that pretends to be a serious organisation, NUFC would fit that description but probably not the valuation.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]My son told me WWE owner Vince McMahon is interested in buying Newcastle United.

I did a web search and there are plenty of sites talking about it.

If nothing else, it could mean a better quality of referees. Post match interviews would be more interesting too with managers demanding rematches.

Player intros might be a bit long with each one coming out to their own music and fireworks
.[/quote]That bit did make me laugh !

[quote user="Houston Canary"]WWE is pro wrestling. John Cena and Dave Batista.[/quote]

Must admit, never even heard of John Cena, until I was told he had agreed to meet my Grand son and make his wish come true, It was about 2 years ago now at the O2 my grandson suffers with Duchenne