Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Respect

[quote user="Hughtons Accessories"]I''ve read this board for a long time boyo I''ve seen your type before, you know the type to cry victim one minute then shoot people down the next it''s utterly despicable.[/quote]Yeah, well  maybe when  first started posting on here I thought that with us all being on the same side supporting the same club,  that people would be fair with their arguments, but that naivety wore off a long time ago sunshine.  I''ve seen all types on here too and as in real life there are those who are abusive, unpleasant, twisted, even mentally ill.   What keeps me here - apart from it being about the football club I support - are the people who actually do want to debate and talk openly and honestly about the club - and thankfully there are still some here who want to do that. 

I''ve seen all types on here too and as in real life there are those who are abusive, unpleasant, twisted, even mentally illĀ» I think maybe you need to find nicer friends if the only people you know are abusive, unpleasant, twisted and mentally ill in real life and on here. I''ve noticed there is a few rummen''s on here''s but overall the city is full of nice people. This is not a true perspective of people in the city. Not that I need to tell you that do i.

[quote user="Hughtons Accessories"]I''ve seen all types on here too and as in real life there are those who are abusive, unpleasant, twisted, even mentally illĀ» I think maybe you need to find nicer friends if the only people you know are abusive, unpleasant, twisted and mentally ill in real life and on here. I''ve noticed there is a few rummen''s on here''s but overall the city is full of nice people. This is not a true perspective of people in the city. Not that I need to tell you that do i.[/quote]

I have lovely friends from all over the place. My reference was to this board - and as I said - what makes this board worthwhile are the amount of decent people that post.  Also I of course don''t need to say that Norwich is a great place with great people, but as everywhere there is a mix of people of all sorts. Norwich and Norfolk is no different in that respect.