Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Roll back to pre season.....

We were linked with Jonjo Shelvey, who has gone on to have a good season with Swansea. Many laughed at the time but he could easily have solved a problem.

At Huddlestone to the mix and I feel it would''ve been a very different season.

All if''s and buts, but it says to me that we are only a couple of players away from cracking this league.

Fine margins eh!

Whilst not arguing with you, I think our central midfield of Howson and Fer have enough about them and Tettey and Johnson do provide some steel.Also cue the usual cries of even if we had Shelvey and Thud, we''d not be using them to their full potential

And last season Michu cost £2 million.

And this season players like Sessegnon moved to clubs like WBA who many would have loved here and have done very little.

There are so manny potential (and theoretically realistic) signings we didn''t make for any number of reasons, some have done very well, some have not.

[quote user="skippdogg"]shelvey is an awfull player £5m saved[/quote]Awful is a bit harsh. Think he''s a very promising player given that he''s only just about to turn 22. Got a lot of potential and already looks comfortable running a game from the middle of the park. Can''t see him depreciating in value any time soon either, unlike one of our Summer signings.

...roll back to last season

....when Tettey couldn''t'' get a look in because of BJ.

...now Tettey is irreplacable.

...it was last season as well when Hughton didn''t know his best team ;-(