Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Name of song we come out to?

YMCA and I''m to sexy by right said fred.............oh you mean football wise right?? Phantogram - 10,000 claps

It should however be tears of a clown- smokey Robinson. I shall eagerly await the suggestion of skin by rascal flatts (people see what they want)

This would be perfect to inspire the lads when they run out...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJedxtU7iQA

Haha, genuinely though I would also go for One Vision by Queen, plus also Ready to Go by Republica.

I watched a documentary not to long ago about a funeral parlour (well beats Motd these days) and they said wake me up before you go go is a very popular song these days at funeral''s, fair play must make it a bit easier for your family etc (to remind them of your humour and a reminder to not take life to seriously)

i think our form has been particularly poor since your the voice by john farnham has been played close to kick off... i think the "lose yourself" by eminem followed by "carmina burina" was our best combination and coincided with our best form over the last few years .

the baggies have commentary from famous games/ goals for about 4-5mins as build up even though they play the footage on the big screen i think it could work with out!

[quote user="Hughtons P452"]fair play must make it a bit easier for your family etc (to remind them of your humour and a reminder to not take life to seriously)[/quote]

clearly not Pinkun Posters then!!!!

What about Du Hast by Rammstein?

No lyrical connection with anything, but is a statement of intent and could scare the cack out of the opposition if played loud enough!!!

[quote user="im spartacus"]i think our form has been particularly poor since your the voice by john farnham has been played close to kick off... i think the "lose yourself" by eminem followed by "carmina burina" was our best combination and coincided with our best form over the last few years .[/quote]

Considering the number of self-inflicted defensive errors we have made over the last few months that have cost us points, is ''Lose Yourself'' really the message we want to be giving to our players?!