Sign in to follow this  
daz

hurry up lennon

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"]Settle a bet for us would you Daz please??Were you stamping your feet as you typed this post??TIA!![/quote]

anyone who has a brain wants clueless out now end of basically......

Can I just state that I want Lennon out from the outset.Which means I can claim Wiz style "I told you so" privileges when he is eventually sacked.[;)]

[quote user="daz"] anyone who has a brain wants clueless out now end of basically......[/quote]So that''s a yes then, knew it!!

(Mrs Miggins you are a very naughty pie shop owner).

Put me down in the Lennon out camp with Morty please. It would be a tough choice Lennon or my dead nan? Both would do about the same job.

Burley - Shock horror ex Binner takes opportunity to take a dig at Norwich.

Frankly if Burley reckons Lennon and Norwich aren''t a good match then I say welcome to The Carra Neil Lennon.

Those who right him off may be correct but personally I think he is the right man at the right time.

He has an eye for good players, tactically sound in Europe and has the personality to get us hated by the usual suspects….. actually like Lambert did. Hoorah!!

[quote user="foxruels"]Some good points raised here I think http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/460538/Norwich-won-t-want-Neil-says-former-Hoops-star-Burley#.UwR7CUznJjo.twitter[/quote]

Except he wouldn''t inherit the same problems that Hughton has encountered Craig because Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope are the main problem and they wouldn''t be there!

If he does not understand that (as most media pundits don;t because they don;t watch us enough and know the reality) then his views are pretty much worthless.

Come on come on

Hurry up Lennon come on

Come on come on

Hurry up Lennon come on

We''re going down the pub

We''re going down the pub

My grateful thanks to Sham 69 for my "inspiration" there. Not quite Wordsworth but close!

I will also sign the Lennon out book along with the Malkey out book, If the board are going to sack Hoots, then Lets have a manager who has worked in the upper echelon''s of football, and in doing so supply the funds to get us the players we need to go for top half finish and be in contention for the odd Cup here and there. I have said it before, Being Debt free don''t improve the club. you have to speculate in this world to get anything, In short push the boat out. because we will always be in this position year in year out until we invest heavily in the squad

I get what your saying pete but Lambert was successful with no Premier experience and yet Hughton……….?

Whoever we get I just hope it raises our spirits, players and supporters alike.

pete_norw wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 7:59 PM:

I will also sign the Lennon out book along with the Malkey out book, If the board are going to sack Hoots, then Lets have a manager who has worked in the upper echelon''s of football, and in doing so supply the funds to get us the players we need to go for top half finish and be in contention for the odd Cup here and there. I have said it before, Being Debt free don''t improve the club. you have to speculate in this world to get anything, In short push the boat out. because we will always be in this position year in year out until we invest heavily in the squad

Yeah, right, dream on! If you have any perception or preception that the board of NCFC will push the boat out and throw money at ANYTHING then you are supporting the wrong club. Name me one manager of NCFC over the last fifty bears who came from the upper echelons of footballing prosperity and had actually achieved what you require?

I thought people wanted Phelan or Solksjaer or Mackay or Pearce or Bielsa or Dyche?Have heard shouts for Maclaren, Warnock, Hoddle too.Now its Lennon, make your minds up.

[quote user="pete_norw"]I will also sign the Lennon out book along with the Malkey out book, If the board are going to sack Hoots, then Lets have a manager who has worked in the upper echelon''s of football, and in doing so supply the funds to get us the players we need to go for top half finish and be in contention for the odd Cup here and there. I have said it before, Being Debt free don''t improve the club. you have to speculate in this world to get anything, In short push the boat out. because we will always be in this position year in year out until we invest heavily in the squad[/quote]

And then we will be back in that other boat.

You must remember,

that one that nearly sank.

ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 8:52 PM:

pete_norw wrote:

You must remember,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this.

[quote user="City 2nd"]ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 8:52 PM:

pete_norw wrote:

You must remember,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this.[/quote]

Then we have to hope we get someone in like a sugar daddy and buy the club or go into debt, not difficult for the club to get money out of the bank, are we all prepared to keep throwing money into a club that is happy to stay in a relegation fight every season, if we go down this season we will be down for many a year,

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="City 2nd"]ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 8:52 PM:

pete_norw wrote:

You must remember,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly this.[/quote]

Then we have to hope we get someone in like a sugar daddy and buy the club or go into debt, not difficult for the club to get money out of the bank, are we all prepared to keep throwing money into a club that is happy to stay in a relegation fight every season, if we go down this season we will be down for many a year,[/quote]

At least we will have a chance of going back up and it''s not like we haven''t done it before.Unlike Portsmouth etc who thought selling the club to a high roller would buy them entry to the big time. That worked out well didn''t it?Things may never be perfect at CR and we may never be able to compete on an even footing with the big boys but at least we will still have a viable club to support.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Lennon surely wouldn''t leave Celtic before the end of the season though[/quote]THIS!!!
  1. Celtic won''t let Lennon go mid-season - are our board likely to put the club in line for a large but unknown compensation payment, plus the inevitable charge of tapping up?
  2. He won''t be keen to join a club where there''s only a brief time in which he can make a difference to avoid playing in the Championship next season

If the manager is to change before the end of the season, it surely won''t be Lennon.