Sign in to follow this  
Essexiled Canary

Love, Hate Relationship!!!!

Five games ago I had basically come to terms of the prospect of relegation and was preparing myself for a positive season next year with a full-scale attack on div 1!!

Then, comes this outstanding run of four games unbeaten with wins against Man u, Charlton and Newcastle and sudernly there was re-instated hope and belief!!

And even better after 3 mins we are 1-0 up against Saints and I thought it was really going to happen!!

90 mins later I was left devastated in a heap on the floor, full of doubt, despair and devestation.......

I ask you.... Why, why did Norwich do this to us???

Should we prepare ourselves for relegation now, or should we still belive and build ourselves up for what could be ultimate emotional ruin???????

Why do we do it to ourselves?! 

I''m already emotionally ruined and my nerves are in shreds! Who knows what will happen, but in two weeks time it will be all over!

Don''t think you can predict how it will turn out!

So another 2 weeks of rollcoaster fun!

[quote]Why do we do it to ourselves?! I''m already emotionally ruined and my nerves are in shreds! Who knows what will happen, but in two weeks time it will be all over! Don''t think you can predict how i...[/quote]

haha glad I''m not the only one then!

I''m still a bit moody... hopefully tomorrow I will get up and it will be a beautiful new day

So understand what you mean - but that''s the price of following Norwich isn''t it?

Better than being a man U fan and being disappointed if you don''t win something anyway!!