Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Leyton Orient 6 Newcastle 1, 25-07-09.

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"][quote user="simmo_2"]I keep getting mocked for telling NCFC fans, what I heard from Darsley Park. [/quote]When you say "What I heard"Did you get it from a Player or member of staff first hand?orDid you read it on an internet messageboard?[/quote]

Yes, best mate of a member of staff (coach) who was not at the club then but is now.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Neither has there been dressing room unrest and player revolts has there jas. The players aren''t actually that keen on Sir Chris[/quote]

All of them?

no there isnt CUSDP

the players who arent happy will be the ones not playing.. understandable.

Let me ask you a question, if theres dressing room unrest, and Hughton has lost the players.. then why hasn''t McNally acted?

How do you knoe he hasn''t acted Jas?

Quotes from MacNally reading between the lines are along the lines of, Hughton is not doing good enough and has been told so in no uncertain terms, this could include player revolts and dressing room unrest!

Aslo there was a comment about having a plan B in the background regarding other managers.

I don''t think we should assume that the board a just sitting back and waiting till we hit rock bottom before acting, but there is more to changning manager than just changing manager! Look at Fulham it''s about getting the right man for your club and that might take time.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no there isnt CUSDP

the players who arent happy will be the ones not playing.. understandable.

Let me ask you a question, if theres dressing room unrest, and Hughton has lost the players.. then why hasn''t McNally acted?

[/quote]

Because he''s a nice guy, Jas.

He''s so nice that the players hate him but the board love him.

[quote user="Indy"]

Quotes from MacNally reading between the lines are along the lines of, Hughton is not doing good enough and has been told so in no uncertain terms, this could include player revolts and dressing room unrest!

Aslo there was a comment about having a plan B in the background regarding other managers.

I don''t think we should assume that the board a just sitting back and waiting till we hit rock bottom before acting, but there is more to changning manager than just changing manager! Look at Fulham it''s about getting the right man for your club and that might take time.

[/quote]

and yet he is still the manager of Norwich City Fc... now, supposing our form turns this season and we finish 9th or 10th?

Very hard to sack a succesful manager with players who "don''t want to play for him" finishing better than the previous season...

all hindsight of course. but lets accept the fact that Kevin Nolan wasn''t newcastle manager...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

and yet he is still the manager of Norwich City Fc... now, supposing our form turns this season and we finish 9th or 10th?

Very hard to sack a succesful manager with players who "don''t want to play for him" finishing better than the previous season...

all hindsight of course. but lets accept the fact that Kevin Nolan wasn''t newcastle manager...

[/quote]

But Jas as I said, we don''t know what the board have been doing, nor do we know what Hughton has been told by MacNally, do we? I am sure that Hughton has been warned and it''s not hard to see some cracks with player, Becchio, Wes to name two, also Holt said pretty much that not all players are happy with the management and the way they conduct training and tactics.

I am not saying that Hughton won''t turn things around but we have been waiting for this turn around for 26 games and it hasn''t happened! why do some think it will happen now?

It''s a risk changing manager and just as much risk keeping a failing manager, I wouldn''t want to be the man who makes that call.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hughton was Kevin Nolan PA, hard to do all the media stuff etc after just playing 90mins, pity we didnt have a Kevin Nolan at NCFC now

[quote user="simmo_2"]Hughton was Kevin Nolan PA, hard to do all the media stuff etc after just playing 90mins, pity we didnt have a Kevin Nolan at NCFC now[/quote]Are you saying Hughton was bullied by this Nolan chap?

so nolan also did all the coaching too??? what were calderwood and trollope doing?

stop simmo... it was funny at first.. its a bit desperate now