Sign in to follow this  
H4H

In other news - the Winter Olympics is BORING!!!

Had the day off today so tuned in to watch the Olympics - wow Ice Skating is boring!

Hoooton out!

you''re right there. The only thing i enjoy watching when i get the chance is the ice hockey. You get some close shaves there.

Can''t stand the curling. It''s like they realise bowls is $hit so they think its gonna be better on ice...it''s not.

Andreas Wank has just tuned up for some Jumping tho… hahah thats funny!

The winter olympics is one of this years highligts here in Sweden, especially since we missed out on the world cup in brazil. The crosscountry skiing relay was awsome, and now the last 8 playoff rounds in the hockeytournament will be really exiting to watch!

If you class snowboarding cross or short-track speed skating as boring, then watching a team coached by Hughton must be akin to watching snail racing........

Whats the one where they have snowmobiles (what are they called) and go off the jump and do tricks?; thats pretty good, and quite amazing as it must be pretty heavy

[quote user="unique"]If you class snowboarding cross or short-track speed skating as boring, then watching a team coached by Hughton must be akin to watching snail racing........[/quote]Yes, especially our last home game....................very dull.............

Bobsleigh, skeleton bob, snow boarding (yesterday), luge, ski slope freestyle was good last week! Also the ski jumping on now is alright aswell. All in all I think it''s been quite entertaining other than team G.B''S abysmal 2 man bob runs. That giant game of pools quite boring tho (curling) still i''ll watch it when it''s G.B depending what other events are on the red button. It''s a shame we don''t have more competitor''s for the events aswell. First time I''ve ever seen the luge team relay 1st was lady in skeleton bob, then the two man and finally the solo man slides. Moguls was interesting a British lad came 4th but he ski''s for France as there''s no trainer for it in the uk.

"mrs miggins"

Yeah, not for me Herman, I think it''s the snake hair as well as her teeth being to good, which makes me think...''is she British?''

The Great Book of British Smiles.

Vonn is definitely a Yank with those pearlies.

"Yes, especially our last home game....................very dull............."

One goal scored every 200 minutes playing time since the turn of the year suggests we''ve taken over Stoke''s mantle..........and some............

It''s a wonder we''re still being offered a slot on MOTD.

[quote user="unique"]"Yes, especially our last home game....................very dull............."

One goal scored every 200 minutes playing time since the turn of the year suggests we''ve taken over Stoke''s mantle..........and some............

It''s a wonder we''re still being offered a slot on MOTD.[/quote]Oh please!  Were you at the Man City game?  If you were you are plainly in denial about recent improvements.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 17/02/2014 8:24 PM:

unique wrote:

"Yes, especially our last home game....................very dull............." One goal scored every 200 minutes playing time since the turn of the year suggests we''ve taken over Stoke''s mantle..........and some............ It''s a wonder we''re still being offered a slot on MOTD.

Oh please! Were you at the Man City game? If you were you are plainly in denial about recent improvements.

And if you were not there then you should have been!

I made it to Norwich all the way from the west country, if i can make the sacrifice then so can you Unique!

[quote user="LickyDickyCanary"]

And if you were not there then you should have been!

I made it to Norwich all the way from the west country, if i can make the sacrifice then so can you Unique![/quote]

Boring.

Make your mind up either it was boring or there were improvements you can''t have the best of both worlds LDPPPCC!!

Well done Licky shows good dedication I like that!! I''m guessing the rain didnt arrive as forcast then. Top man

One point from nine....showing recent improvement?

Too late to be judging Hughton on style, I''m afraid to say - it''s all about points....and in that respect things are getting worse.....much much worse......

Ice volleyball! HAH!

Canadians love curling. Most important at the Olympics is obviously hockey but they feel very off put if they don''t at least make the finals in curling.

[quote user="unique"]One point from nine....showing recent improvement?

Too late to be judging Hughton on style, I''m afraid to say - it''s all about points....and in that respect things are getting worse.....much much worse......[/quote]Its not talking about improvements in style - its about seeing more and better chances being created, but its the usual argument - ignore improvements and look at the past and say "oh no, we''ve only got one point in nine". Doom, gloom, woe is me.If we are to get out of  this lowly position it is just as well we are showing signs of improvements - because we need those improvements to make sure we continue to create chances.  If we do that at least the strikers will get the chances to put one or two away - and we have a chance to move away from the bottom three.  

It''s not about ignoring improvements - it''s the realisation that Norwich have far less time than other PL teams to win a match.

If Norwich haven''t scored within the first 70 minutes of any game, then it''s 100% guaranteed that Hughton hasn''t the managerial ability to make the necessary changes to affect the outcome............