Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Hughton Has got to go if we lose to Spurs

[quote user="The Hat"]None of this they are a top 6 club. It would be 1 win in 14.[/quote]

That would simply be untenable.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]If we loose to spurs we would more than likely fond ourselves in the bottom three so surly that''s the finaly straw?[/quote]

your spelling is the final straw

[quote user="umbenki kupetani"]I thinka the huoghtan need to stay he isa vewy gooda maneger I lika to cee him doa berry well[/quote][:S]

Always nice to find something new to read. Must have taken the OP hours to dream up this one.

" If we loose to spurs we would more than likely fond ourselves in the bottom three so surly that''s the finaly straw? "

I find a look at the table and the upcoming fixtures is often helpful. We will be in the bottom three before we even play our game on Sunday, if Cardiff win 5-0 and either West Brom or Sunderland get at least a point, or if Cardiff fail to win 5-0 and West Brom and Sunderland both get at least a point. So if that happens do we sack him before the game?

[quote user="Surfer"]" If we loose to spurs we would more than likely fond ourselves in the bottom three so surly that''s the finaly straw? "

I find a look at the table and the upcoming fixtures is often helpful. We will be in the bottom three before we even play our game on Sunday, if Cardiff win 5-0 and either West Brom or Sunderland get at least a point, or if Cardiff fail to win 5-0 and West Brom and Sunderland both get at least a point. So if that happens do we sack him before the game?[/quote] Hopefully!

With the Saturday fixtures it is probable that we will start the Spurs fixture in the bottom 3. There are slim grounds for optimism as Spurs are away in the Ukraine on Thursday and we are due a bit of luck. Hard to call this game we may be in for a pleasant surprise. Should we lose it i suspect he will go or after the Villa game in the event of another loss

We''ve been pretty good at bouncebackability this season so we shouldn''t count our chickens before the cock crows. You just never know what''s around the corner until it hits you in the face.

He should go today........before he can inflict any more damage on us.

Dic of the barclay wrote who''s going to answer my question...

What if we beat Spurs???

I will then we''ll be safe and win the champions league next year and hughton will get an 8 year deal and all the rubbish we''ve had to watch all season will be erased from everyone''s memory.

There you go are you happy now clapartist???

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

who''s going to answer my question...

What if we beat Spurs???

[/quote]

Erm is the answer "We could get relegated"? [:S]
[/quote]

damn you''re good!

[quote user="Dr Pillary Bones m.d"]Dic of the barclay wrote who''s going to answer my question...   What if we beat Spurs??? I will then we''ll be safe and win the champions league next year and hughton will get an 8 year deal and all the rubbish we''ve had to watch all season will be erased from everyone''s memory. There you go are you happy now clapartist???[/quote]

and of course you''d be so upset supporting a premiership club, where the board clearly back the manager who is proving to hit the targets set of him...

anyone but Hughton... even if he is succesful....

"and of course you''d be so upset supporting a premiership club, where the board clearly back the manager who is proving to hit the targets set of him...

anyone but Hughton... even if he is succesful...

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

We need to build on last season''s success said one ceo of Norwich!!

Has this season built on the ''''success" (and I use that term very very loosely) of last season? Dic of the barclay?????

Idiots seem to be ten a penny on here I see

With only 1 win in the last 11 (isn''t it?) games he has to be on the verge of going.

When you''re in a relegation battle and you''ve not been getting the results you have to be under serious pressure - especially when you''re losing to the teams around you.

The performances have been a bit better lately but it counts for very little if you''re not getting the results.

We''re in trouble and he''s in trouble.

the CEO also said that we are the 20th smallest side in the premiership, so last seasons 11th place finish (which, incidentally, is our 2nd highest EVER finish in our premier league history) was certainly very succesful. the club was never in any relegation danger last season.

As for the successes of this year, we have now aquired better players than we had 12 months ago. i would like to see who you think we should have kept hold of who were better players than those we signed?

Youth has been given a chance with Murphy, and in Redmond we signed a player in high regard from other clubs for a snip of a fee.

I''m interested to see where Pilary Bones feels we should be placed in the league? and where he/she see''s us finishing at the end of season.

also, should you feel we will get relegated then what guarentee a new manager will automatically take us back up?