Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

To cheer us up..

RIP justin, he used to live round the corner from me, just finished reading his book, very troubled person searching for something he could never find!!

For some there''s nothing cheerful about the club but eventually they will consume themselves in their own misery. How it ended for Justin shouldn''t define how it began and his achievements along the way. How it ended should define how people learn how to protect others from the same fate. There''s many people in the world have a lot to thank Justin for. Justin played a huge part in our great club''s history and our club played a huge part in Justin''s early life.

Here''s something else for you to watch Smithy. It may even cheer you up[;)]

http://www.eafa.org.uk/catalogue/5485

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

For some there''s nothing cheerful about the club but eventually they will consume themselves in their own misery. How it ended for Justin shouldn''t define how it began and his achievements along the way. How it ended should define how people learn how to protect others from the same fate. There''s many people in the world have a lot to thank Justin for. Justin played a huge part in our great club''s history and our club played a huge part in Justin''s early life.

Here''s something else for you to watch Smithy. It may even cheer you up[;)]

http://www.eafa.org.uk/catalogue/5485

[/quote]

Yes, I''m definitely a '' glass half empty '' case Nutty. Justin''s time at Norwich was a very cheerful time for City fans but his life went tragically downhill thereafter which overshadowed everything. I just felt that in this case '' something to cheer us up '' didn''t quite fit the bill. Nothing personal  and certainly nothing to do with being cheerful about NCFC generally.

Thanks for the link. I don''t think I''ve seen it before and it''s a very good piece.