Sign in to follow this  
Football Research

Football Fan? We need your help...

Your experiences as a football fan matter. As part of a research project at the University of Oxford, we''re interested in how and why people become so passionate about football and what being a fan really means. Get involved in this valuable research and be entered in a £100 draw...the survey takes just 10 minutes. Click here to have your say:

https://oxfordanthropology.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0DldVetfv68hBtj

More information can be found on our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Football ... 46?fref=ts

Looking forward to hearing from lots of Norwich fans soon!

I wouldn''t, we are a miserable bunch at the moment.

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"].....The question about people being killed by a train was bizzare (yes really).[/quote]Yeah very odd still I found it helped if you imagined those "fans" in peril were Wiz, Hughtons P45, Waveney Canary etc......... Made it a real no-brainer [:)]

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="Ketts Rebel"].....The question about people being killed by a train was bizzare (yes really).[/quote]Yeah very odd still I found it helped if you imagined those "fans" in peril were Wiz, Hughtons P45, Waveney Canary etc......... Made it a real no-brainer [:)][/quote][:D]Joking aside if the fans in peril weren''t known to you personally you''d have to be a real hero - or a half-wit - to take the hit yourself.