Sign in to follow this  
#

David McNally calls for a killer instinct.

does anyone really think ch has not been putting that point across behind the scenes? public statements merely add pressure to the players when those killer instinct moments arrive.

this feels more like a statement to please the press and fans; creates the appearance that the board are not being passive and publically putting pressure on the manager that only reflects what has previously been said behind closed doors

[quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

You know me morty, any opportunity to have a go at the clown of a manager. BUT its a valid question I think.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

You know me morty, any opportunity to have a go at the clown of a manager. BUT its a valid question I think.

[/quote]
No, it really isnt.
In mcnally saying it, he is saying it to the manager AND the players.
Get it now?

I think it''s disgraceful that McNally is treading on CHs toes like this, anyone would think that those employed by the club view it as one entity with a common goal that they''re all pulling towards. How dare they think that way?

I tell you what, if the midfielders and defenders started scoring goals, I''d be up in arms about that too, I mean, that''s the strikers job...

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you know him Morty?

Also, the board says nothing, they get criticised, now they speak up and get criticised anyay.
I genuinely wouldnt want their job.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it really isnt.

Get it now?

[/quote]

And the media.............you missed that bit.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you know him Morty?

[/quote]
Who, mcnally or wiz?

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it really isnt.

Get it now?

[/quote]

And the media.............you missed that bit.

[/quote]
Well, errrr, yes, seeing as he said it in the press, thats kinda obvious.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"]Wiz in "criticising anything said by anyone from the club" shocker.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you know him Morty?

[/quote]

I''d be proud to know either.....

But Wiz.

Who, mcnally or wiz?
[/quote]

He doesnt actually exist in real life Warren. He is a computer generated social media experiment.

[quote user="morty"]He doesnt actually exist in real life Warren. He is a computer generated social media experiment.[/quote]

Funny, that''s what I thought you were.........20,000 posts plus.....19,000 of those,  put downs and insults [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]He doesnt actually exist in real life Warren. He is a computer generated social media experiment.[/quote]

Funny, that''s what I thought you were.........20,000 posts plus.....19,000 of those,  put downs and insults [;)]

[/quote]

Ouch!..................but I like it. [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]He doesnt actually exist in real life Warren. He is a computer generated social media experiment.[/quote]

[/quote]

Ouch!..................but I like it. [Y]

[/quote]

Hardly a ringing endorsement....

You make it all too easy for me lakey, its like shooting fish in a barrel, seeing as youre such a massive spunk trumpet most of the time.

[quote user="morty"]Also, the board says nothing, they get criticised, now they speak up and get criticised anyay.

I genuinely wouldnt want their job.

[/quote]

and yet people still dont think the fans are the problem at this football club...

[quote user="morty"]You make it all too easy for me lakey, its like shooting fish in a barrel, seeing as youre such a massive spunk trumpet most of the time.[/quote]

That''s quite funny for you.Btw, why do you call me Lakey now?  I thought my name was di(k........[:^)] [:P]

Listen fella. For a long, long time now I totally ignored, and not commented on your posts. The only time I bother with you is when you instigate the conversation, invariably whining about how awful I am to you, which isnt the case.

Seriously, can you not see how needy and attention seeking that is?

Just stop it, its embarrassing.

does anyone really think ch has not been putting that point across behind the scenes? public statements merely add pressure to the players when those killer instinct moments arrive.

Well it would appear they haven''t been practising their shooting for some time. Players don''t just all stop scoring (a whole teams worth?) there has blatantly been far far to much emphasis put on defending and not practising their shooting skills. As per usual Hughtons going for the draw. Let''s all just defend and we''ll hopefully get 1 point a game and stay up. Rather that bloody attacking and going at the opposition he would rather nullify them (bore them to death). I for one absolutely can not wait to see attacking football again whatever league it is just so long as that miserable pr!ck is not in charge.

[quote user="Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán "]does anyone really think ch has not been putting that point across behind the scenes? public statements merely add pressure to the players when those killer instinct moments arrive. Well it would appear they haven''t been practising their shooting for some time. Players don''t just all stop scoring (a whole teams worth?) there has blatantly been far far to much emphasis put on defending and not practising their shooting skills. As per usual Hughtons going for the draw. Let''s all just defend and we''ll hopefully get 1 point a game and stay up. Rather that bloody attacking and going at the opposition he would rather nullify them (bore them to death). I for one absolutely can not wait to see attacking football again whatever league it is just so long as that miserable pr!ck is not in charge.[/quote]

Man City have "just stopped scoring", having bagged over 100 this season they''ve failed to score in 3 of their last 4.

The miserable pr!cks.

Does it really matter who calls fir a ''killer instinct'' - it''s all to little too late IMO, the rallying cry should have been made weeks and weeks ago and chants made with personnel.

If anyone thinks such a call is going to make any difference come Sunday - from a side who have scored only 19 goals in 26 matches - they may well finish up very disappointed come 6pm!