Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Would it be that awful if we went down?

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="Mello Yello"]It would be an unmitigated disaster if we were to be relegated.......Because then all the ''inners'' will then have to regroup and rethink their strategy on how to retake complete control of the ''Pink Un'' forum.....[/quote]

There wouldn''t be a Pink ''Un forum by then anyway it would have sunk under the weight of Withered hysterically posting "I told you so" threads...
[/quote]

Mine''s already prepared for cutting and pasting........its a cracker![:P]

I would imagine it is wiz with these arrogant inners, it''s a win win for us outters. If we stay up excellent if we go down then the know it all inners can look the clever c-nuts they are. The pink''un resident know alls seem to have all clustered together into the inners posse. Between them they must have 100k posts so they must know EVERYTHING football related yeah?

[quote user="morty"]And another new profile......[/quote]

Its getting well out of hand now.

There used to be only two things certian in life, death and paying taxes! Now we are certian to see every thread tunr into a battle of those who want hughton out and those who don''t!

Then there''s the like''s of me who really can''t make my mind up! Nutty Lakey and Morty are right, has Hughton done a bad job? No not in the grand scheme of things!

Only been in the bottom 3 for three weeks of his entire two season to date, Finished 11th, the longest unbeaten run in the top flight and on paper signed some impressive players. Given the spending power of those around us and the size of our club he''s not really as bad as some point out on a results bases.

Then the negatives are that we play some of the poorest, unorganised football I have ever seen a side play. We can''t defend that well and we don''t score enough and the recent run of results are not going in his favour, we are falling into a real battle.

So if we get relegated it''s safe to say he will go, if we stay up he may very well keep his job! Would it be better to stay up with Hughton in charge playing another season of this utter tripe and having this battle again next year or relegated with a new fresh start, new manager and a league where we will be more compatative, scoring more and being entertained? Who knows, but none of us have any bearing over this question, it will be what it will be and we will live with that as we have every other season.

Indy - "Now we are certian to see every thread turn into a battle of those who want hughton out and those who don''t"

As far as I can see there are no genuine "inners" left.   Most of them/us have moved their position in the light of where the way the season has gone and are more unsure, but are inclined to let the board decide the issue. 

The noisiest outers are shouting at/arguing with/insulting and ridiculing people that don''t exist.......whatever turns them on, I suppose.................

As far as I can see there are no genuine "inners" left.   Most of them/us have moved their position in the light of where the way the season has gone and are more unsure, but are inclined to let the board decide the issue.

My oh my. So what''s changed in the time we''ve not played a game to take you from posts like 1, back hughton or your a club hater or 2, the goals will pour in 3, we are improving as a team yes etc etc.

So just out of interest LDC, what was the turning point for you? You know that moment when you thought..christ what have I been saying were not scoring and we might be in a bit of the brown stuff after all. This is not a dig it''s a genuine what changed for you?

Thorpe End Canary - I struggle with the rules set by Jack in that as far as I can see the closest league team to me and therefore my local team is Norwich City, I was born in Norwich, lived in Norwich for 30 of my 51 years, went to my first Norwich game in 1972. It would appear I am a semi plastic because I drive to Norwich for home games (when I cycle I am not a plastic!!). It would appear that I became a semi plastic when I moved out of Norwich, which means I should be watching my village team instead of Norwich City, but surely changing the team you support is "plastic behaviour"?. So yes I have come to terms with my semi plastic status and changed my user name accordingly, and I still feel that relegation will be a terrible thing....