Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1902

Hughton lost us tonight's game

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]A month ago Werst Ham were everybody''s favourites to go down and Big Sam was the favourite to be sacked. Now they''re 10th. That''s how quickly it can change with the same manager. So ultimately it''s a question for the board. I have no problem with them sacking the manager. That''s the easy part. The difficult bit is who to replace him with and to my mind the chances of getting a better one are less than 50/50.

[/quote]
Please tell me the last time CH got us to win 3 games on the bounce? The fact is that West Ham brought players in, and tried to do something about their situation. A point I''d like to make too with all this talk of not taking chances Nutty, even if we did score a goal or 2, the very fact that the subs were made at all would either have cancelled out that possible win or made it a draw. CH is incapable of playing a team that is organised, motivated and set up to put the opposition under pressure over the course of 90 minutes. Is that reasoned debate enough for you?
And no, you cannot know how I would have reacted coming on here had we kept up that performance over the final 10 minutes. I would have been disappointed, but accepted that we dug out the point and deserved it. Not invited the oppo to tear us apart like a wet paper bag. The game is 90 minutes long. Not 80 like clueless thinks it is.

[/quote]

Blimey! When did we invite the opposition to tear us apart like a wet paper bag? We still had two chances to score in the last 10 minutes. Did you actually watch the game or listen to the commentary? Or is this just yet another in a long line of your mindless rants that are not remotely like anything that actually happened?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]A month ago Werst Ham were everybody''s favourites to go down and Big Sam was the favourite to be sacked. Now they''re 10th. That''s how quickly it can change with the same manager. So ultimately it''s a question for the board. I have no problem with them sacking the manager. That''s the easy part. The difficult bit is who to replace him with and to my mind the chances of getting a better one are less than 50/50.

[/quote]
Please tell me the last time CH got us to win 3 games on the bounce? The fact is that West Ham brought players in, and tried to do something about their situation. A point I''d like to make too with all this talk of not taking chances Nutty, even if we did score a goal or 2, the very fact that the subs were made at all would either have cancelled out that possible win or made it a draw. CH is incapable of playing a team that is organised, motivated and set up to put the opposition under pressure over the course of 90 minutes. Is that reasoned debate enough for you?
And no, you cannot know how I would have reacted coming on here had we kept up that performance over the final 10 minutes. I would have been disappointed, but accepted that we dug out the point and deserved it. Not invited the oppo to tear us apart like a wet paper bag. The game is 90 minutes long. Not 80 like clueless thinks it is.

[/quote]

Blimey! When did we invite the opposition to tear us apart like a wet paper bag? We still had two chances to score in the last 10 minutes. Did you actually watch the game or listen to the commentary? Or is this just yet another in a long line of your mindless rants that are not remotely like anything that actually happened?

[/quote]
Of course I watched it! And once again shouted as soon as I saw the subs he was making. Sorry NN, i must have missed the fact that the goals we conceded were once again world class, and definitely not down to us going defensive, and making individual errors under the oppo''s attack. Give me strength!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]A month ago Werst Ham were everybody''s favourites to go down and Big Sam was the favourite to be sacked. Now they''re 10th. That''s how quickly it can change with the same manager. So ultimately it''s a question for the board. I have no problem with them sacking the manager. That''s the easy part. The difficult bit is who to replace him with and to my mind the chances of getting a better one are less than 50/50.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Of course I watched it! And once again shouted as soon as I saw the subs he was making. Sorry NN, i must have missed the fact that the goals we conceded were once again world class, and definitely not down to us going defensive, and making individual errors under the oppo''s attack. Give me strength!

[/quote]

So you watched it and your informed decision is that "we invited the opposition to tear us apart like a wet paper bag"!! Unbelievable Jeff!! I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

They''re never uninformed rants. You just say that because my opinion differs to yours. Maybe we weren''t torn apart as much as I made out, in that game, but CH is culpable for many games where we have capitulated or just sat back. The last 10 minutes were a stark contrast to the 80 that preceded them IMO. I''m sorry if you don''t agree, that is your opinion. Mine has been the same since the Hull away game, and there has been no game since that I have found myself thinking I was wrong about wanting to see a new manager and football ethos.

[quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]
I thought you were against unprovoked personal attacks? Please don''t be a hypocrite in future and stick to the football! Cheers [Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]They''re never uninformed rants. You just say

that because my opinion differs to yours. Maybe we

weren''t torn apart as much as I made out, in that game,
but CH

is culpable for many games where we have capitulated or just sat back. The last

10 minutes were a stark contrast to the 80 that preceded them IMO. I''m sorry if

you don''t agree, that is your opinion. Mine has been the same since the Hull

away game, and there has been no game since that I have found myself thinking I

was wrong about wanting to see a new manager and football ethos.[/quote]

So there we go then. Despite all your protestations to the contrary we

actually agree[Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]
I thought you were against unprovoked personal attacks? Please don''t be a hypocrite in future and stick to the football! Cheers [Y]

[/quote]

I''m not sure I ever said I was against them. I find some of them quite amusing. But don''t confuse what''s been quoted here with being an unprovoked personal attack. It''s my considered opinion having read your posts.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]
[/quote]But Seattle, why are you surprised by this ? He is an absolute past master at the old personal insult. Most usually uninformed, and invented/made up.He claims he is ''amused '' by it, but , in truth anyone who, as you have done, has the temerity to put a well researched, well presented argument that is at variance with his own narrow agenda, really gets under his skin. And that''s when the lies and insults flow.You can read him like a book......

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]

[/quote]But Seattle, why are you surprised by this ? He is an absolute past master at the old personal insult. Most usually uninformed, and invented/made up.He claims he is ''amused '' by it, but , in truth anyone who, as you have done, has the temerity to put a well researched, well presented argument that is at variance with his own narrow agenda, really gets under his skin. And that''s when the lies and insults flow.You can read him like a book......[/quote]

Well done Eric Pickles! You never disappoint...

I wonder if you''d like to back up those comments with the relevant posts[:^)]

Reggie Strayshun/Eric Pickles, perhaps the biggest fraud on this forum although the competition is stiff..

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not sure I ever said I was against them. I find some of them quite amusing. But don''t confuse what''s been quoted here with being an unprovoked personal attack. It''s my considered opinion having read your posts.

[/quote]
Well you slated me when i suggested skippdog was in ''cloud cuckoo land'' saying we''d get 10 points from those 4 games against Swansea, WBA, Sunderland and Fulham. That wasn''t even a personal dig at that poster but more his prediction. You then go, and say something to me in turn which I see as a personal dig, and totally unrelated to football, and suddenly its fine.
You''ve been found out on this occasion, so please as I said, do not be a hypocrite and stick to football matters NN [Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I''m now convinced you''re "radio rental" where as before I just thought it was another uninformed rant!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well you slated me when i suggested skippdog was in ''cloud cuckoo land'' saying we''d get 10 points from those 4 games against Swansea, WBA, Sunderland and Fulham. That wasn''t even a personal dig at that poster but more his prediction. You then go, and say something to me in turn which I see as a personal dig, and totally unrelated to football, and suddenly its fine.
You''ve been found out on this occasion, so please as I said, do not be a hypocrite and stick to football matters NN [Y]

[/quote]

See this is why my opinion of you is what it is. What I slated you for was ripping into skippdog''s prediction without making one of your own. That was quite clear by my post and the thread title was about how many points we''d get in the next four games. Luckily I''m blessed with a good memory which prevents posters like you getting away with re-inventing what occurs in the past.

*sigh*
You''re like the old dog that never lets go of the guys trouser leg. I happen to think Reggie is right about you. I gave my prediction thereafter in that thread. Still don''t come on here and act like you were justified in your hypocrisy.
It''s all too clear why your post count is so high. Maybe you should climb down from the old high horse once in a while!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]*sigh*

You''re like the old dog that never lets go of the guys trouser leg. I

happen to think Reggie is right about you. I gave my

prediction thereafter in that thread
. Still don''t come on here

and act like you were justified in your hypocrisy.

It''s all too clear why your post count is so high. Maybe you should climb

down from the old high horse once in a while!
[/quote]

FFS Seattle. You gave your prediction in response to my post. Not of your

own volition.Each post you make re-enforces my opinion of you.

My post count is high because of the amount I post and the time I''ve been

posting. I''ve managed to post under the same username in all that time. Unlike

many who have to change their names to hide their past.

I''m unlikely to change because you don''t like me and if you try a little

honesty you may find we can rub along fine together as we are.

Ok. Fair point, although I see it as somewhat petty considering I didn''t give my own points total. As Houston said on that thread, he had no problem me posting without giving a points total. My post was more in reference to how we had been playing to that point, and how naive I thought it was predicting 10 points, on what I assumed was a SERIOUS points guesstimation thread. There are no thread rules that say you need to include certain points in a post. If that were true, about 75% of the stuff posted on this site wouldn''t have been published. Thats my point.
You at the time didn''t like it, became the forum police, and after criticising my ''cloud cuckoo'' comment, have added an UNNECESSARY dig at the end of one of your posts that was, until that point on topic. I find this hypocritical IMO. So I don''t know what angle you are trying to take on this, as this is and has been on this thread, my point to you all along. My honesty is a totally separate thing to the real reason we are having this debate.
And I see no reason why we need to ''rub along together'' when you still give all this talk about ''reinforcement of your opinion of me.'' This is a needless comment, designed to one up me. Childish. I do not sit here, judging you on how you conduct yourself (obviously until now, which it has become relevant to me defending myself) but try more to stick to the point at hand.
I do not wish to discuss this anymore with you, if only for the sake of the fact it keeps bumping to the top of the page, and the rest of the pink''unners have to see such a pedantically dissected argument. Reply if you feel it is vital, but I consider my point made, and hopefully you will stick to the football if our posts cross in the future.

It''s unlikely our posts will cross over football related topics. Because all you ever seem to post about is other posters. There''s been a myriad of football related discussions on here but you seem transfixed by the ones about others and their opinions. Like instead of embracing the subject of the next four games you decided to have a pop at skippdog who did. So it''s probably best if you don''t bother doing that with me because as you have now found out twice it won''t wash. You could however try to engage in football related discussions with me but on past form it''s unlikely.

Oh, and a flounce is still a flounce even if it''s disguised as being for the benefit of others..

It seems with posts NN goes for quantity and not quality. Everything that comes out of his mouth is absolute self righteous drivel. NN you truly are the most pointless poster on here for me. You type like an old whinger.

I thought you''d flounced off...

You fit in here a treat with Matthew and Reggie. I''ve never seen a football related post from all three of you.

Thats a totally stupid statement. Now who is talking out of their backside? I have seen posts a plenty from Reggie, and like his contribution to this board. I too, have obviously had posts other than the ones waste conversing with you. I don''t know who Matthew is, so can not comment.
Stop playing the part of the fool! Even though you do it so well.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Thats a totally stupid statement. Now who is talking out of their backside? I have seen posts a plenty from Reggie, and like his contribution to this board. I too, have obviously had posts other than the ones waste conversing with you. I don''t know who Matthew is, so can not comment.
Stop playing the part of the fool! Even though you do it so well.
[/quote]Thanks very much for your support Seattle, but, again, why are you surprised by this ?You are talking about a man who makes a living (seemingly) out of talking absolute drivel, invention, lies and total misrepresentation. He''s even taken to inventing new names to call those who he doesn''t agree with . The very suggestion that you Matthew or I have never posted on a football topic is so bizarre that it barely warrants comment.Some time ago I made a conscious decision just to stop wasting my time arguing with him. It''s interesting that more recently others have opted to take the same action. In the main I quite enjoy chewing the fat with people over football, including some of the people who are not Hughton sceptics, such as Lakey, Morty, KTF,Rick and Ron O. They are sincere people who do not spit their dummy out of the pram when you disagree with them. But that , sadly , does not apply to this guy. The fact that he''s now on 24k plus postings indicates his level of fixation with this board and its posters, a large proportion of which, as you say have been verbose, pompous quantity, as opposed to quality.

I finka tha noughty negel is a sille person all tims he posta not abot the subject but abot himself. Is very upsetings to seea this allofa time.

I finka tha huoghtan is a guod person anda lika him as a person and I lika him toa stey as or menager in 2 mor yers we cana bea the champons legea.

Neva minda tha danga remember tha song yah. Todas sosiete everyon doa mucha worre yah

Thing is Seattle I''m not talking out of my backside because a huge percentage of your posts are about other posters. Many of them dishonest. Just as Reggie''s are. Now Reggie may think that suggesting my posts are full of lies and invention will somehow deflect attention away from this. But of course that''s just more of the same. Anyone can find the truth because the posts remain for all to see and there''s a quote facility. The pair of you would do well to remember this. You''ve been less than honest throughout this thread both on your comments on this thread and about the other thread you linked to.

What should unite us all on here is our support and love for Norwich City Football Club. What could also unite us would be honesty about who we are and what we say. But as can be seen from this thread, and the board in general at the moment, that kind of honesty is a rare commodity.

How can a boy named Edward\Eddie who called himself Nutty Nigel write this*

What should unite us all on here is our support and love for Norwich City Football Club. What could also unite us would be honesty about who we are and what we say.

Is that not in the slightest bit bizzare

[quote user="Dr Pillary Bones m.d"]How can a boy named Edward\Eddie who called himself Nutty Nigel write this*

What should unite us all on here is our support and love for Norwich City Football Club. What could also unite us would be honesty about who we are and what we say.

Is that not in the slightest bit bizzare[/quote]Aye, Doc, there''s a lot that''s bizarre about him. Not all that he seems.And he has the audacity to suggest that I operate under another name !He really doesn''t like it when people are not cowed by his threats and lies though, is he ?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="Dr Pillary Bones m.d"]How can a boy named Edward\Eddie who called himself Nutty Nigel write this*

Is that not in the slightest bit bizzare[/quote]Aye, Doc, there''s a lot that''s bizarre about him. Not all that he seems.And he has the audacity to suggest that I operate under another name !He really doesn''t like it when people are not cowed by his threats and lies though, is he ?[/quote]

What''s not bizarre is how all these "new" joke accounts attach themselves to Seattle and Reggie. If it was me I''d certainly be concerned...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]What''s not bizarre is how all these "new" joke accounts attach themselves to Seattle and Reggie. If it was me I''d certainly be concerned...[/quote]
As your so full of what is fact, please prove this to be accurate.
We all support NCFC, but that doesn''t mean we all have to get along. I personally wouldn''t give you the time of day on here or in real life. I mostly skip or skim your posts when I see them, as from experience I feel you mostly post for the sake of posting and add little to nothing in many threads on here. If I was so bored as to dissect your 24k posts, I''d hazard a bet that at least a third of it would be unrelated to the topic of the OP, or have any valuable contributing substance whatsoever. Someone like Reggie, I can relate to, and genuinely read his posts through, and the same with a few other posters.
To this end, I wish to ignore you, and would much appreciate if you did the same back. Its clear you do not have a high opinion of me, or me you. May as well throw Crabs in there too, as he has shown his high level of contribution to this ''football'' thread.
Next time you feel like being over critical of someone generalising, or not scripting every emotion they have into their post, instead of pulling out the pitchforks, or trying to one up them, maybe take a deep breath, have a cup of tea and remember its just a forum. Leave being personal to other posters out of it from now on.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Thanks very much for your support Seattle, but, again, why are you surprised by this ?You are talking about a man who makes a living (seemingly) out of talking absolute drivel, invention, lies and total misrepresentation. He''s even taken to inventing new names to call those who he doesn''t agree with . The very suggestion that you Matthew or I have never posted on a football topic is so bizarre that it barely warrants comment.Some time ago I made a conscious decision just to stop wasting my time arguing with him. It''s interesting that more recently others have opted to take the same action. In the main I quite enjoy chewing the fat with people over football, including some of the people who are not Hughton sceptics, such as Lakey, Morty, KTF,Rick and Ron O. They are sincere people who do not spit their dummy out of the pram when you disagree with them. But that , sadly , does not apply to this guy. The fact that he''s now on 24k plus postings indicates his level of fixation with this board and its posters, a large proportion of which, as you say have been verbose, pompous quantity, as opposed to quality.[/quote]
I know Reggie. The seedless thing associated with me, was pretty childish and I caved and fell to his level for a while. I even extended an olive branch at the end of the thread I quoted of those 4 games, where I offered up a truce to try and get along, with no reply. This told me he only really wants to pick fights, and when I tried to be the bigger man I was left standing alone. Told me all I needed to know.
Anyway hey-ho, at least with you I know if we ever disagree on an issue I won''t be nailed to the cross for it, and vice-versa as its petty and pointless.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]

blah blah blah blah blah and me and Wedgie aren''t going to talk to you

again, we''re going to ignore you, take no notice of you, we hate you and you

only post rubbish and you''re spotty and you''ll never get a girlfriend and you

smell and we will carry on making stuff up and there''s nothing you can do about

it and what''s more we won''t let you even look at our One Direction pencil case

any more so there muuuuuuurrrrrrrr...

[/quote]

You great Jessie Seattle!

With those substitutions Chris Hughton took the decision to try and see the game out and take the 0-0 but we lost. It can happen.

We removed our attacking threat with the subs and West Ham took a grip of the game.

Did the substitutions lose us the game... quite probably.