Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Which three would you like to go down?

Fulham (unless we go down, then they can stay up. We just can''t beat them for no reason what so ever)
Cardiff (Like OGS, but don''t like Tan.)
Stoke (They haven''t improved in about five or six seasons, people complain about Hughton not improving us (me included) in a couple years, even worse story at Stoke).

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Villa, to see Lambo frantically fist-pump his way to the Championship.

Cardiff, just to see Tan''s head explode

Fulham, so we don''t have to play them ever again.[/quote]No argument here with these choices. [Y]

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]Cardiff, just to see Tan''s head explode[/quote]That would be cool!!  Reminds me - I think Scanners is on TV this week.But actually anybody but us would do me.

Fulham (they pretty much always beat us, especially because of the 6-0)

West Ham (because the pundits love them soooo much and because of their stupid bubbles)

Villa (explanation obvious)

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Fulham so there is a chance of 6 more points in a season, and the 2 welsh clubs. Because its the EPL.[/quote]

Pretty much the same for me.

No more relegation please. More entertaining football will follow. I don''t give a dandelion for the likes of Wolves, Leicester, Notts Forest, Sheffield clubs. Life wasn''t meant to be fair it was meant to be fun.

It isn''t the wales thing for me. I just don''t like the way Cardiff have treated Mackay and hope it backfires. I also think it would be funny if the mighty Swansealona went down, the journos would have strokes! Villa because of the stuck up fans, they are well overdue a relegation.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]No more relegation please. More entertaining football will follow. I don''t give a dandelion for the likes of Wolves, Leicester, Notts Forest, Sheffield clubs. Life wasn''t meant to be fair it was meant to be fun.[/quote]

Remember Phil Cartside (Bolton Chairman) suggested that a few seasons ago. We should ask him again what he thinks about the proposal! I think it''s an awful idea.

Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool. Reason - they all have more than their fair share of plastic supporters, and they''ve all been in the top flight MUCH TOO kin LONG. Everton are not quite as fcucking loathsome as the other two I suppose. Am I the only one who finds Wenger a tiresome t.wat with his awful Franglais? He''s supposed to be intelligent, but having spent nearly twenty years in this country, how come his English still sounds like a visitor on a day trip from Calais? Intelligent, my arse!