Sign in to follow this  
Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán

should the Wensum end

I should really get to grips with these new fangled names so where the bloody hell is the wensum end? Main stand, Barclay, River end and South stand so where is this mythical Wensum end?

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]I should really get to grips with these new fangled names so where the bloody hell is the wensum end? Main stand, Barclay, River end and South stand so where is this mythical Wensum end?[/quote]

All these questions should be addressed to WizOver the Bascule BridgeLowestoftSuffolk

ps  better make sure it gets in the right handsthere''s quite a few who appear to live at that address, if names on here are anything to go by

[quote user="City1st"]ps  better make sure it gets in the right hands

there''s quite a few who appear to live at that address, if names on here are anything to go by

[/quote]

I see your Paranoia is no better Pompous/Zak and multiple personalities.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="City1st"]ps  better make sure it gets in the right handsthere''s quite a few who appear to live at that address, if names on here are anything to go by

[/quote]

I see your Paranoia is no better Pompous/Zak and multiple personalities.

[/quote]I''m not the deluded one Withered, I only post under one name,  (you can check with the Mods if you don''t believe me. LOL)

that''s a lie I am Zakerr.......... I thinkjust as I stand in the Wensum Stand (without a roof) enjoying the views of the cathedral