Sign in to follow this  
#

Get In....Part II

[quote user="Wiz"]

Lennon''s now been assaulted 3 times in Glasgow..........Norwich would be a welcome change for him and his family.   

[/quote]Well I can certainly see him ticking the "are you experienced in being abused by your own clubs fans" box, are you not concerned he''ll prove a tough beggar to drive out though Wiz, it''ll take more than a little keyboard posturing to shift someone who has experianced Secterianism hatred first hand.

Not sure he would be a particularly good long term appointment.My preference would be Tim Sherwood assuming Spurs give him the boot at the end of then season or Gary Neville.

I find it astounding that The Hooton Fan Club can doubt the credentials of any potential NCFC managerial candidate. I should have thought it would be almost impossible for anybody to do worse than Christopher Hughton, wouldn''t it? So why the fear and apprehension about change?

[quote user="Shaun Tilley Lace"][quote user="Warren Hill"]

What happened to Get In.....Part I?

Funny how things can just mysteriously disappear...

[/quote] It went straight to DVD.[/quote]

Not blu ray then?

[quote user="Shaun Tilley Lace"]I find it astounding that The Hooton Fan Club can doubt the credentials of any potential NCFC managerial candidate. I should have thought it would be almost impossible for anybody to do worse than Christopher Hughton, wouldn''t it? So why the fear and apprehension about change?[/quote]

Are we bottom of the League or even in the bottom three currently? No?

Oh so it is possible to do worse then.

Whoami wrote Are we bottom of the League or even in the bottom three currently? No?

Oh so it is possible to do worse then.

What an idiot let''s wait till we fall in the bottom 3 on the last day yeah? Then we can make a change! There''s 2 worse teams than us atm. By that I mean two teams that are playing worse and one of them 2 has beaten us TWICE this season.

Let''s all clap together, all the way down, sing let''s all clap together all the way downnnn!

[quote user="Dr Pillary Bones m.d"]Whoami wrote Are we bottom of the League or even in the bottom three currently? No? Oh so it is possible to do worse then. What an idiot let''s wait till we fall in the bottom 3 on the last day yeah? Then we can make a change! There''s 2 worse teams than us atm. By that I mean two teams that are playing worse and one of them 2 has beaten us TWICE this season. Let''s all clap together, all the way down, sing let''s all clap together all the way downnnn![/quote]

what if we aren''t in the bottom 3 on the last day????

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

What happened to Get In.....Part I?

Funny how things can just mysteriously disappear...

[/quote]Like so much of the guff withered comes out with it''s all in his imagination.

back to school on Monday... where he can boast he was a hard man on the internet... "said i''d stab him between the eyes bruh! yeh! i was actualyl typing on my key board in my underpants at the time with my mum yelling at me to clean my room... but I was being hard.. On the INTERNET!!! go me!"

No massive expectations??

Top half is a massive expectation for this club. Probably the equivalent of expecting Newcastle to qualify for the Champions League.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No massive expectations??

Top half is a massive expectation for this club. Probably the equivalent of expecting Newcastle to qualify for the Champions League.

[/quote]

Little ol''Norwich....this is our THIRD season, we should be competing with clubs who have been in the top flight for much longer by now. We can''t even compete with the teams we came up with. We can''t even compete with the teams we''re going down with.

We aren''t even in the top half of the bottom half and yet this seems to be enough to appease the board. Why can''t we be more like (insert club of choice, currently I''ll choose..) Southampton?

Assuming you''re not trolling (I have better things to do than keep track of which posters are prone to trolling and what their actual opinions are)I think you need to take a good look at Southampton''s finances and infrastructure and realise that we are the best part of a decade away from being able to compete with them sustainably.

[quote user="ron obvious"]I''d rather have Lenin.

I don,t know who this Len chap is, but may I be the first to say:

LEN OUT!!![/quote]Ron, I think we have to get Len inSTALINed before we can call for him to be purged...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ron obvious"]I''d rather have Lenin.

I don,t know who this Len chap is, but may I be the first to say:

LEN OUT!!![/quote]Ron, I think we have to get Len inSTALINed before we can call for him to be purged...[/quote]Even if we did ,the Inners would still be TROTSKYing out the same old excuses.

Wouldn''t it be great though? We could replace OTBC with The Red Flag & all turn to applaud our glorious leaders as they stand, awkward & grim faced, to acknowledge the undying love of the supporters (pace Harry & Paul).

A ten year plan would be in place. Failure would not be tolerated.

Actually, better make that fifteen ........... or twenty ........