Sign in to follow this  
#

Get In....Part II

Re Lennon:

Something''s going on my friends............there''s just too many people talking about it now for mere internet rumours.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/it-will-take-a-lot-to-prise-lennon-out-of-scottish-football.23478967

Remember no smoke without fire plus.............Lennon''s now been assaulted 3 times in Glasgow..........Norwich would be a welcome change for him and his family.   

This man does not understand how the internet, rumours or the world works, sometimes I wish I didn''t but then I realise I would be like this man.

From Celtic Chat:

''''Lennon just asked live on TV3 about going to norwich.....he said he wont answer any questions on the role''''
@ The_Bhoy_1981:

A simple denial would have been easier.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]this is starting to scare me now, what if its true?[/quote]

We get saved.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Re Lennon:

Something''s going on my friends............there''s just too many people talking about it now for mere internet rumours.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/it-will-take-a-lot-to-prise-lennon-out-of-scottish-football.23478967

Remember no smoke without fire plus.............Lennon''s now been assaulted 3 times in Glasgow..........Norwich would be a welcome change for him and his family.   

[/quote]

So has your stance on Delia and her Catholic managers softened over the years Wiz?

Do we get saved? Is Lennon really any better than Hughton? How do we know, it''s all a risk on the future. The board will make their choice based upon what they know and they have a damn better insight into the candidates than us on the stands.

Lennon has only managed in Scotland for the biggest team and the biggest buget and no real pressure, how will he cope with being at the other end of the battle?

I''m not sure Lennon is the answer but will stand by what ever the board decide to do.

Under the protection that being a Devils advocate gives me. May I suggest that we would be lucky to get Neil Lennon and I would be surprised if he even came here. It''s now or never. we wouldn''t be half as attractive if ( and when) we go down.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"]

Re Lennon:

[/quote]

So has your stance on Delia and her Catholic managers softened over the years Wiz?

[/quote]

On the cook?..........no..........and I don''t have any issues with Catholics Nutty.....why would I?[:|]

[quote user="Devils Advocate."]Under the protection that being a Devils advocate gives me. May I suggest that we would be lucky to get Neil Lennon and I would be surprised if he even came here. It''s now or never. we wouldn''t be half as attractive if ( and when) we go down.[/quote]

Huzzah to that DA.

I''d be surprised if the board had already made approaches without removing Hughton first, but it is an intriguing run of events. I don''t know if he has the caliber to keep us up though.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"]

Re Lennon:

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the cook?..........no..........and I don''t have any issues with Catholics Nutty.....why would I?[:|]

[/quote]

Just I remember you having a rant about it before. Grant, Duffy, Worthy, Hamilton and Delia!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"]

Re Lennon:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just I remember you having a rant about it before. Grant, Duffy, Worthy, Hamilton and Delia!

[/quote]

Really?......hmm?[^o)]

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 3:07 PM:

this is starting to scare me now, what if its true?

Prepare to be terrified Ms M!

The Herald in Scotland is on a par with the Daily Mail, if not worse.  The media everywhere have latched on to a phrase McNally used which was nothing more than saying it would be unprofessional not to be aware of possible future managers should the present manager leave for any reason.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The Hoops boss was a pundit on Irish station TV3''s Champions League

coverage and when asked about the link, said: "I can’t comment on it.

Norwich have a manager, a very good manager in Chris Hughton.

"I can’t do anything about speculation. It is always flattering but

it would be wrong of me to make any sort of comment on it at all at the

minute.

Sounds like a man just waiting for the call to me .

Lennon said ''it''d be wrong for me to comment on it AT THE MINUTE''. Read in to that what you will - could be respect towards Hughton but it''s not the way i took it.

Lennon doesn''t tick many of the boxes for me to be honest - but whoever comes in (if they do) should get their fair chance. I think we''ll come out fighting on Sunday though so am not expecting any change soon, but if Hughton can get the strikers scoring then i won''t be complaining and wasting the rest of season waiting for a change when i''ve got more interest concentrating on hopefully seeing us win games - to be honest i couldn''t give a monkeys whose in charge as long as we do the business.

I''ve put these statements through Translateratron 2000 (designed and built by M Juler) and this is what was really said.

"I have already signed a three year deal and will be presented to the crowd after the Spurs game".

No exact timings have been confirmed but my guess is it will happen about and hour after they turn the flood lights off.

Funny, my translation software gave this :

"As a football manager I get asked about speculation linking me with other jobs all the time, and I give a no comment reply whether or not there''s anything in it.  So when I say no comment, you can''t read anything into it either way."

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

"As a football manager I get asked about speculation linking me with other jobs all the time, and I give a no comment reply whether or not there''s anything in it.  So when I say no comment, you can''t read anything into it either way."

[/quote]

The only problem with that, ICF, is that he began with the obligatory ''No comment'' - before going on to do exactly the opposite and commenting on it!. And those following quotes have given us something to pick the bones over with.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]

The only problem with that, ICF, is that he began with the obligatory ''No comment'' - before going on to do exactly the opposite and commenting on it!. And those following quotes have given us something to pick the bones over with.

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 2014-02-19 5:57 PM:

The Hoops boss was a pundit on Irish station TV3''s Champions League coverage and when asked about the link, said: "I can’t comment on it. Norwich have a manager, a very good manager in Chris Hughton.

"I can’t do anything about speculation. It is always flattering but it would be wrong of me to make any sort of comment on it at all at the minute.

Sounds like a man just waiting for the call to me .

I would suggest he answered the call some weeks ago when he visited a certain match at Fulham FC.

Lennon is a man with huge personal ambition, and he will not fulfill that taking Celtic to the likes of Inverness!

It probably will not be prior to this seasons end IMO, but he will take a prem side management position, and we are showing the interest.

[quote user="Indy"]

Do we get saved? Is Lennon really any better than Hughton? How do we know, it''s all a risk on the future. The board will make their choice based upon what they know and they have a damn better insight into the candidates than us on the stands.

Lennon has only managed in Scotland for the biggest team and the biggest buget and no real pressure, how will he cope with being at the other end of the battle?

I''m not sure Lennon is the answer but will stand by what ever the board decide to do.

[/quote]
Every appointment is a risk.  However, given he knows Hooper, it''d be imo a good change to kick start our forward line.  

OMG, it''s in there if you look...he is definately coming.....

"I can’t comment on it. Norwich have a manager, a very good manager in Chris Hughton.

"I can’t do anything about speculation. It is always flattering but it would be wrong of me to make any sort of comment on it at all at the minute.

Fantastic choice by the board. Certainly the man to stick a rocket up the under performing players backsides. It would also be great if he can get the best out of Hooper which I suspect he shall.

It''s also very surprising (not) to see that the ones being the most negative about Lennon are the Hootan lovers. However the ones who would appear to know the least about football and the basics and think we shall be ok will probably get their wish about Lennon, with him not coming as he almost certainly won''t be coming if we''re in the chumpionship next season.

Remember Doctor knows best.