Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Will we be in the relegation zone before the Spurs game?

With Sunderland and west brom playing the day before us and only a point behind, with a superior goal difference, are we likely to head into the Spurs game in the zone. Unlikely, but were Cardiff to beat hull 5-0, we could go into that game second bottom. If Cardiff win more modestly, but we lose heavily to spurs we could be second bottom by Sunday evening. Sunderland have a tough ask away to arsenal, but I can see west brom beating bottom club Fulham at home. Doesnt take a big leap of imagination that we could be in the zone by Saturday and likely still be there on Sunday. Worrying times

I wouldnt be surprised at all, and I think its clear that we will probably be flirting with that bottom three position a few times between now and the end of the season.....and thats why the management, team and fans need to be strong and accept reality....and even try to enjoy the battle.

Thinking about thw west brom v Fulham game, im not sure there is a result to suit us there. West brom win we drop two points behind them. Draw and we still slip a place and Fulham gain on us. Fulham win and the bottom three just tightens up. Think Sunderland are capable of a point at arsenal, but think an arsenal win is far more likely. Depends how much the Bayern Munich game affected them I guess

As soon as we drop into the bottom 3 then the clown should go..............no messing.