Sign in to follow this  
salp

red to blue

mr and mrs salp have enjoyed every home game at carrow road last and this season and are already signed up for next - better or worse....

how many manu ''fans'' from Surrey, Hampshire, Austrailia etc will be buying blue scarves next season? (can''t imagine why)

Certainly not!  I''m at University in Hampshire and I''ll be having my 12th season ticket next season.  Going into my final year in September, I''ve paid for my season ticket right through uni and got home as much as possible.  I wanted to know that when I came home there was a seat waiting for me, even if it has cost me a lot more considering how many games I''ve seen.  I can''t imagine ever giving up my season ticket or yellow shirt though.  Ever

all the glory hunters are diverting to chelsea, the amount of chelsea shirts around has risen by far!

Same with norwich, after beating manu, there were loads of yellow and green about!

haha, Australia... I think aslong as the Chelsea shirts are as cheap to buy as the Man U ones, they''ll probably swap!! You can get a Man U shirt for about A$12 (bout 4quid), fake one of course, but then again the same crap